• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I see rambling, not responding or even connecting the dots from your post above to the questions I replied with to whatever that was you posted in italics. Maybe it's a Governmental LSD Program that's been resurrected??

I have to admit, it might be kind of entertaining to get drunk and read through some of your stuff. Especially picturing the 20% of us that are left, in detention camps being fed bread and water by the US Military while the Canadian Military patrols the streets of the US. All in the name of environmental protection.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    I think we can all remove our Tin Foil Hats
    tinfoil.gif
    tinfoil.gif
    tinfoil.gif

a correction has been added at the bottom of the story

Correction:

A non-lethal crowd control package fielded to 1st Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, described in the original version of this story, is intended for use on deployments to the war zone, not in the U.S., as previously stated.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/09/army_homeland_090708w/

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I think we can all remove our Tin Foil Hats
    tinfoil.gif
    tinfoil.gif
    tinfoil.gif

a correction has been added at the bottom of the story

Correction:

A non-lethal crowd control package fielded to 1st Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, described in the original version of this story, is intended for use on deployments to the war zone, not in the U.S., as previously stated.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/09/army_homeland_090708w/

Whew. The sweat I could handle, but my head was starting to get really itchy.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    This may indicate that times are indeed going to get bad. Very bad. Don't be scared, get prepared. I also refuse to argue with another forum member. That's not what we are here for.
    I have no wish superior to that of promoting the happiness and welfare of my country. George Washington

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    This may indicate that times are indeed going to get bad. Very bad. Don't be scared, get prepared. I also refuse to argue with another forum member. That's not what we are here for.
    I have no wish superior to that of promoting the happiness and welfare of my country. George Washington

I'm sure that was at least in some part, aimed at me. ;)

Sure, I'm challenging you a little but primarily because, and maybe I'm just dense and missing it, but I really don't follow where you're going with this. You suggest things are going to get bad, foreign military on our streets, our military serving us in detention camps, 80% reduction in population etc. and when I question, or challenge a point, you won't or can't address it directly and tell me how we're all about to become a futuristic movie whereby we loose out freedom, our lives etc. while the Government takes over.

Maybe I'm just missing something in the fear mongering, but I really was trying to get you to explain yourself when I for example, brought the actual content of what you were basing your doom and gloom on and from where I sit, it wasn't even related.

Of course, you could just be toying with a forum to see who'll play.

Top Bottom