Miniature cannon

stdreb27

TGT Addict
Dec 12, 2011
Corpus christi
Anyone here know of a place that sells miniature replica cannons? Preferably one that you could actually shoot something out of.

For instance would love to find a replica come and take it cannon. That can handle a small amount of gun powder.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
Dixie gun works has been doing cannons for decades. I was heavy into them, myself. My advice? Go small. The big cannons are very expensive to shoot. 50 caliber is perfect!

Flash

Acera

TGT Addict
Jan 17, 2011
Republic of Texas
I once made one out of a cheap souvenir cannon bought at a battlefield gift store and stainless steel tubing from the hardware store. It used the fuse and gun powder from a firecracker to shoot a BB. Fun at the time.

shortround

TGT Addict
Jan 24, 2011
Grid 0409
I once made one out of a cheap souvenir cannon bought at a battlefield gift store and stainless steel tubing from the hardware store. It used the fuse and gun powder from a firecracker to shoot a BB. Fun at the time.
How old are you? I did the same thing with some friends in 1965 with a souvenir Alamo cannon. Instead of a BB, we found that a .22 bullet fit the bore perfectly. So, we took apart some .22 rounds, poured the powder down the barrel, inserted the bullet, and used a firecracker fuse to set it off.

The tin pot metal of the souvenir cannon blew into a million pieces and it is a miracle none of us were hurt. Don't know where that .22 bullet went.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
Dec 12, 2011
Corpus christi
Dixie gun works has been doing cannons for decades. I was heavy into them, myself. My advice? Go small. The big cannons are very expensive to shoot. 50 caliber is perfect!

Flash
Bingo, looking for a present for someone who has everything.

This will do it...

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads