DK Firearms

Minneapolis teachers union will layoff white teachers before ‘educators of color’

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SrsTwist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2022
    Austin
    >> Inalienable rights and the law mean nothing to these leftists. What I wonder about is, along with the obvious civil rights aspects, how they can ignore tenure without getting sued into oblivion?

Minneapolis teachers union will layoff white teachers before ‘educators of color’

Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    The white teachers in Minneapolis likely voted for all of the commies that want to put them on the chopping block.

And I'll bet this action will not enlighten the idiots anyways, they are so steeped into the commie mantra of Defund the Police, George Floyd is God, and teaching Critical Race Theory in the classrooms. I do not feel sorry for these teachers.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    >> Inalienable rights and the law mean nothing to these leftists. What I wonder about is, along with the obvious civil rights aspects, how they can ignore tenure without getting sued into oblivion?

While I'm not suprised the union is taking an action such as this, it's difficult to believe they are openly documenting their policies.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    While I'm not suprised the union is taking an action such as this, it's difficult to believe they are openly documenting their policies.
    You have to remember this is the town where the "defund the police" started. Then when the backlash over it started the folks in the city council that supported and voted for it denied it all. That is the Democratic Party way - "pass it to find out what is in it" and deny having anything to do with it when it blows up in their faces.

Top Bottom