• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I don't necessarily blame her, she's a beauty queen and fashion student (from 2nd link).

Here’s the question from Sam Champion, a weatherman from “Good Morning America” … “In the wake of the Newtown tragedy there has been a lot of talk about gun control. One solution being proposed is an armed guard in every school. Do you think that would make our schools safer?”

Ms. Hagan’s answer: “I don’t think the proper way to fight violence is with violence. I think the proper way is to educate people on guns and the ways we can use them properly. We can lock them up, we can have gun safety classes, we can have a longer waiting period.”

Miss America … Don’t fight violence with violence! How Asinine! « Cry and Howl

Miss New York, Brooklynite Mallory Hagan, crowned Miss America - NY Daily News

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    chuck_norris_gif_selection_08.gif

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yeah, because that has a chance of working in real life.

Why do people like her even exist? Why do we put up with them and give them a platform?

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    “I don’t think the proper way to fight violence is with violence. I think the proper way is to educate people on guns and the ways we can use them properly. We can lock them up, we can have gun safety classes, we can have a longer waiting period.”

As far as fighting violence with violence goes, there is no other way. You fight back or submit.

Educating people on guns is a great idea. Everybody needs to know how to safely use them.

Lock them up when not in use? Absolutely, when there is a chance that someone that has no business handling them could get a hold of them.

Broncrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Parker County
    I wonder if she thinks the violence of the world trade center attacks didnt deserve a violent response. Maybe if we would just talk to them then it wont happen again right? She is an idiot and I dont even want to listen to somebody like that who has no real grasp of what the real world looks like.

Top Bottom