Miss me yet?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Man With A Gun..., Sep 26, 2009.

1. Man With A Gun...

Man With A Gun... Member

May 22, 2009
    Lakeway, Tx
    [​IMG]

2. kingofwylietx

kingofwylietx Well-Known

Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    That's funny.....and YES!

3. hkusp1

hkusp1 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    i live really close to good ole W

4. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Member

Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    not really. I'dve rather had Badnarik in 04. Just out of curiosity, what's the last good president we've had? IMO none, even Jefferson committed treason with the louisiana purchase.

5. TSU45

TSU45 Active Member

Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    His dad more than him.

6. Hoji

Hoji Bowling-Pin Commando

May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    :mad0079: Really? His dad gave us the 1989 "assault" weapons import ban.

There is much more but that is the one that stands out at 4:30 in the morning. At least Clinton's AWB had a sunset clause.

7. SiscoKid

SiscoKid Active Member

Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Saw that exact pic and heavy debate on another board. Pretty much said the same things as here, both sides.

The first time I heard of Dubya was when he was rumored to be running for Texas Gov. It was about the time the CCW was first proposed. Susanna Hupp was at the Luby's Massacre and she was pizzed, started pushing for Texas CCW. Congressman Jerry Patterson, former Marine pilot, wrote the bill similar to Florida's. Ann Richards spouted off that as long as she was gov, there would be no concealed carry bill. Dubya said otherwise, the rest is history.

My opinion Bush was caught napping at 9/11 but he got truly pizzed and from then on he went after terrorism with a vengeance. His biggest fight was with liberal democrats. They are still fighting him today. They would castrate him if they could.

My final opinion - a good man.

8. Shorts

Shorts TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 28, 2008
    Texas

I'd still like to meet him and Mrs Laura. DH's boss lives nearby as well. I thought I'd build him a nice holster but I probably ought to touch base first. I don't need black suits stalking me after that.:gotme:

9. res1b3uq

res1b3uq Active Member

Feb 14, 2009
    I fell out with him big time on Immigration. I don't mind them coming, as long as they do it legally. The illegals should go home, and stay there.

10. 2Shots1Wound

2Shots1Wound Active Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Another big spender. Funny though