• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    90% action. 10% Drama.

If you're into the Mission Impossible series. This will work for you. Spies, intrigue, more spies, BMW cars, Triumph and BMW motorcycles. Lots of things that go bang.

Blondes and a couple brunettes with a scientology Tom Cruise.

I'd give it 4 stars out of five just for the action scenes.
    Capitol Armory ad

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Plan on seeing it but probably not too soon. Need to still see Sicario 2. Wanna see the Equalizer 2 as well.
    We usually don't hit the theaters too often (mainly because I am a cheap bastard)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    How many stars for the blondes and brunettes?

Looks 6 or a 7. Acting, 5. Jiggle factor, 2. The movie is very careful how the females are played in the story. All of them are out to kill someone, kinda. Ones bad, the other is bad too but comes back as good. No sexual anything in the movie.

Last edited:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    90% action. 10% Drama.

If you're into the Mission Impossible series. This will work for you. Spies, intrigue, more spies, BMW cars, Triumph and BMW motorcycles. Lots of things that go bang.

Blondes and a couple brunettes with a scientology Tom Cruise.

I'd give it 4 stars out of five just for the action scenes.
    Beat me to it, but it clear we both saw the same movie.

The Blonde was hot albeit you saw no more than her face, Cruise's screen wife not so much, but his sidekick girl and that was HOTT!, but again, other than seeing a face you saw little.

Lots of action, but reality and or makes sense was not there, see it for what it is Action Fiction and its worth the 4 stars...

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Plan on seeing it but probably not too soon. Need to still see Sicario 2. Wanna see the Equalizer 2 as well.
    We usually don't hit the theaters too often (mainly because I am a cheap bastard)
    Sicario and Equalizer 2 are must see! My wife and I go to the AM showings on Saturday's because it's half priced! On a side note. The AMC theater on Dunvale in Houston has a 30.06 sign posted right next to a 30.07 sign! I wanted to ask the manager WTF? but decided not to waste my time!

Low_Speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Austin
    Beat me to it, but it clear we both saw the same movie.

The Blonde was hot albeit you saw no more than her face, Cruise's screen wife not so much, but his sidekick girl and that was HOTT!, but again, other than seeing a face you saw little.

Lots of action, but reality and or makes sense was not there, see it for what it is Action Fiction and its worth the 4 stars...

The Blonde, Rebecca Ferguson was in the previous movie. Rouge Nation. Michelle Monaghan isn’t bad. I think how she looks there is pretty. Someone that doesn’t where a whole lot of makeup. Someone that you party with and wake up the next morning and not be scared by.

Thought the movie was good. They were able to tie past plots and characters from previous movies and characters together well. The movie also gave closure to Ethan and Julia’s story line and gave Ethan the ability to move on.

As much as I don’t like Alex Baldwin’s politics, I hated to see him go.

The MI series has been the most consistent long term series with the most entertainment value. I will continue to watch them as long as Cruise can do them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low_Speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Austin
    Saw it today. I think I'm jaded. Plot didn't show up until 3/4the the way through. Meh.

Actually, the plot showed up in the first 10 minutes. Problem is knowing what’s going on kinda depends on you not skipping the other movies. Especially, Rouge Nation as this movie is a continuation of that film. At least, watch Rouge Nation and go back and watch Fallout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom