• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bignic83

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    West of San Antone
    The end of June.

It's a "county club" range (whatever that means, other than expensive). Rates are $49 a month, from what I've heard.

Nardis is building an indoor range at Alamo Ranch (151 and 1604).
    That's about the same price as Nardis. I wonder if Nardis is considering a 100 yard range?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Went by there today and got a tour of the showroom floor but not the actual ranges. It is a really nice facility but the cost of the lowest individual membership with a military/first responder discount ($80 initial fee and $44 a month for at least a year) is still more than I'd be willing to pay as I know I won't use the place enough to warrant the cost.

Non-member will pay $25/hour, and even with silver membership there is an extra fee to use the 100 yr range.

The only reason I even contemplated joining was I thought it might motivate me to shoot more, but I have several options at my disposal already and feel it is likely I would not utilize this place enough to make it worth the while.

It is touting itself as a "Family range," and for the most part it is; but you can tell they're still catering to the higher end clientele.

Let me know if there are any questions, I wasn't allowed to take any pictures but I was given a lot more information...

Cheers! M2

10mm and 45

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    San Antonio
    Went by there today and got a tour of the showroom floor but not the actual ranges. It is a really nice facility but the cost of the lowest individual membership with a military/first responder discount ($80 initial fee and $44 a month for at least a year) is still more than I'd be willing to pay as I know I won't use the place enough to warrant the cost.

Non-member will pay $25/hour, and even with silver membership there is an extra fee to use the 100 yr range.

The only reason I even contemplated joining was I thought it might motivate me to shoot more, but I have several options at my disposal already and feel it is likely I would not utilize this place enough to make it worth the while.

It is touting itself as a "Family range," and for the most part it is; but you can tell they're still catering to the higher end clientele.

Let me know if there are any questions, I wasn't allowed to take any pictures but I was given a lot more information...

Cheers! M2

M2,

Do you know if they have a family membership option? If so how much is it and is the membership good for all the ranges including archery?
    Any caliber restrictions on the 100yd range?
    Are the rapid fire/full auto friendly?

TIA

Mike

Li Ai

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2017
    San Antonio, tx
    They have three levels of membership: silver ($49.month+$99 initiation fee), gold ($99.month+$179 initiation fee)and platinum ($179.month+$179 initiation fee). Family membership is generally $20-$50 more.

Silver members have unlimited access to their 17/25 yard lanes (22 in total) plus archery range;
    Gold members have unlimited access to their 100 yard lanes (4 in total) in addition to 17/25 yard lanes. targets are free;
    Platinum members have other benefits that are not really of interests to me (e.g. can rent their 'premium' pistols)

It's 5 min from where I live but not cheap though.

Last edited:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    M2,

Do you know if they have a family membership option? If so how much is it and is the membership good for all the ranges including archery?
    Any caliber restrictions on the 100yd range?
    Are the rapid fire/full auto friendly?

TIA

Mike

Mike

They do have family memberships, here is the breakdown I was given (which is with the military/first responders discount) and all requiring a annual membership...

Silver:

Individual: $80.10 initial/$44.10 a month
    Family: $94.50 initial/$67.50 a month

Gold:
    Individual: $161 initial/$90 a month
    Family: $175 initial/$107 month

Platinum:
    Individual: $413 initial/$134 month
    Family: $450 initial/$161 month

Below is a brochures that lists what benefits each type of membership gets you, and they're good for both the shooting and archery ranges.

I don't believe there are any caliber restrictions on the 100 yd range outside of the obvious ones (.50 BMG).

You can bring NFA items to shoot, but you have to have your paperwork with them.

They also gave me an email address if I had any more questions: info@missionrange.com

Cheers! M2

Mission Range 1.jpg
    Mission Range 2.jpg

Li Ai

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2017
    San Antonio, tx
    Any good ranges around SA to recommend?

I've been to Bracken, Lonestar, A place to shoot and Bexar community so far and like the Bexar community the most among them. However, it's 40 min drive...Have heard of a bunch of other places like Cedar ridge, Dietz, bullethole...Mission ridge is only 5 min drive and I can pretty much spend one hour whenever I want...That being said I will still go to an outdoor range for rifle shooting.

Mike

They do have family memberships, here is the breakdown I was given (which is with the military/first responders discount) and all requiring a annual membership...

Silver:

Individual: $80.10 initial/$44.10 a month
    Family: $94.50 initial/$67.50 a month

Gold:
    Individual: $161 initial/$90 a month
    Family: $175 initial/$107 month

Platinum:
    Individual: $413 initial/$134 month
    Family: $450 initial/$161 month

Below is a brochures that lists what benefits each type of membership gets you, and they're good for both the shooting and archery ranges.

I don't believe there are any caliber restrictions on the 100 yd range outside of the obvious ones (.50 BMG).

You can bring NFA items to shoot, but you have to have your paperwork with them.

They also gave me an email address if I had any more questions: info@missionrange.com

Cheers! M2

View attachment 42527 View attachment 42528

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Any good ranges around SA to recommend?

I've been to Bracken, Lonestar, A place to shoot and Bexar community so far and like the Bexar community the most among them. However, it's 40 min drive...Have heard of a bunch of other places like Cedar ridge, Dietz, bullethole...Mission ridge is only 5 min drive and I can pretty much spend one hour whenever I want...That being said I will still go to an outdoor range for rifle shooting.

There are several threads on the different ranges in SA, I recommend checking those out and posting any questions you may have in them...

impactbumper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    San Antonio
    It is a mile from my work and 7 miles from home. Enrolling this week. I shoot 2-3 times a week so makes money sense (Gold membership)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

impactbumper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    San Antonio
    Went in and signed up today. Also spent an hour at the range. Convenience factor helped making the decision. Hope it does not get crowded as hell. I suspicion it will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom