• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Scraped this from a gun grabbing Facebook site and added my own commentary in red.

So are we banning guns or no?

29mpsp0.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    These students must be referring to the gun laws in MD? These so-called common sense gun laws worked beautifully in stopping this shooter. LOL

“I received this in my e-mail inbox from a friend. Those from MD can tell us all if this is true. Looks legitimate to me, at least the first couple on the list.

“Even the smartest person in the world could never have predicted this, right? And certainly not our lawmakers.

What DIDN’T stop Maryland’s school shooting:

- Maryland’s assault weapon ban
    - Maryland’s 10-round magazine limit
    - Maryland’s universal background check requirement
    - Maryland’s law requiring an exhaustive application process to obtain a permit to purchase a handgun
    - Maryland’s law prohibiting purchase of more than one firearm per month
    - Maryland’s law requiring handgun registration
    - Maryland’s law requiring licensing of handgun owners
    - Maryland’s extremely limited approval of concealed carry permits
    - Maryland’s refusal to honor any concealed carry permit from another state
    - Laws against carrying without a permit
    - Gun free zone laws
    - Laws against discharging a firearm in public
    - Laws against attempted murder

Even the Federal law didn’t stop the shooter:

- prohibiting handgun possession for people under 21 (makes one wonder if a new law prohibiting purchase of a rifle by anyone under 21 would work)

What DID stop Maryland’s school shooting:

An armed person at the scene who engaged the shooter in less than a minute. Who would have thought that a good guy with a gun could stop a bad guy with a gun.

Where is the uproar? No CNN, no vigil & no student parades.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Most of them have no idea what current guns laws are or what they want them to be. They just want to join the popular crowd.

All a product of people with too much time on their hands.

Clearly this is a case of most people following the herd. Even this protest sign proves it. It is just somebody else's Tweet.

Groupthink is scary and dangerous. We ought to ban it.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I can understand the reasoning of "if there were no guns, there would be no gun violence", but this is the real world and violence is unfortunately are part of reality. No matter the want, guns are not going to disappear even if outlawed, and another part of reality is that with a gun a 90 year old woman can have a fighting chance against bad guys, but that isn't something that the average "save the world" advocate wants to contemplate.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I can understand the reasoning of "if there were no guns, there would be no gun violence", but this is the real world and violence is unfortunately are part of reality. No matter the want, guns are not going to disappear even if outlawed, and another part of reality is that with a gun a 90 year old woman can have a fighting chance against bad guys, but that isn't something that the average "save the world" advocate wants to contemplate.
    YES and I will GLADLY give you every gun I own if it will end violence. I have no issue with that...BUT, we have thousands of years of history long before there were guns and the world was littered with dead bodies from violence by other men.

So until you can tell me there will be NO violence of any kind I will keep my guns to protect me and my family against violence from guns, rocks, sticks, fists and just bad people and governments that have MURDERED over 260 MILLION people since 1900 NOT including wars!

This also INCLUDES the murder of 3000 people PER DAY in the US by Planned Parenthood and not a single gunshot killed any of them.

Top Bottom