• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmokeyWhisper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2014
    Ft. Worth
    I got a package in the mail today. Here is a couple of pics to tease everyone with the build.

20141203_104555_zpsdxyr8vnn.jpg

20141203_114222_zpsigb7etzz.jpg

20141203_114449_zpsehdchm3b.jpg

20141203_114458_zpss8ys8itx.jpg
    Guns International

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Not the setup most use for a bump fire type stock. Let us know how it works out.
    Was lookin good and then i laid eyes on the bump fire stock. I know theres quite a few of them out there now like the $99 bumpfire stock and a few others but dont know how well theyd work for trying a single shot.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    IIRC most have a latch that allows the stock to be locked into the rear most position. That should be fine for using that scope and making normal shots. Kinda wondering how that rifle bouncing back and forth bump firing will work with the scope. Most I have seen use irons or a holographic style sight. Smokey, you ever fired a bump fire stock equipped rifle before???

SmokeyWhisper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2014
    Ft. Worth
    Was lookin good and then i laid eyes on the bump fire stock. I know theres quite a few of them out there now like the $99 bumpfire stock and a few others but dont know how well theyd work for trying a single shot.

I can see that a few of you noticed. I just put that stock on there for laughs and wondered what kind of responses it would get so I posted it here. I am waiting on an A2 to come in the mail. You all can put your suspicions and concerns to rest. I will NOT be using a Bump Fire stock on that Mod 0 upper! It does have a latch that locks it into one of the adjustment spots for single fire or to unlatch it for the Bump Fire. I had just got it in the mail for my M-Forgery and laughed at the idea of it on a DMR type weapon.

Also, I will replace the Redfield Battlezone with somethig a bit more appropriate. Nightforce or Leupold once my research is done and my wallet isn't so empty. I just put that scope on there to get a prelimanry scope fitting/measument but the rings are too low.

Hope no one had a panic attack!

Top Bottom