• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Brent Alvarez runs Twisted Web MMA in Eugene, Ore., and Billy Denney is his student. They were walking through the hotel lobby when they saw the robber, who had gone behind the hotel's counter, pulled out a gun, and demanded money. The clerk handed over the cash, but yelled for help. Alvarez and Denney jumped on the robber, and while Denney controlled his wrists, Alvarez sunk in a rear naked choke. They held him in place until police arrived.

Venture Surplus ad

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Hmm, surprised (and disappointed) they didn't hurt him more...

+1

I've seen those guys bend a grown man's elbow the way it shouldn't go. In my opinion I don't think you'll find a guy more worthy of it. Probably a good thing they didn't though because this guy's family would have come out of the woodwork and said how nice of a guy he was and that this was unnecessary treatment of him. :banghead:

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Dats my poor boy and he was just reforming hisself.

Remember the Pasadena Joe horn duo who got shot.

Illegal aliens with long rap sheets.
    Their families came out of the woodwork if I remember correctly.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Honestly, the stomp after the guy was down was a bit excessive.

Reading Roger's history though them the streets.

On August 10, 2010, Huerta engaged in a street fight outside a bar around 2 AM in Austin, Texas as reported on TMZ.com. In the video, a man alleged to be Huerta is seen exchanging words with and defending himself against a man, Rashad Bobino, a former linebacker of the University of Texas Football Team, who had just violently assaulted a woman. Bobino did not press charges.

Rashad Bobino, 5'11" 230 Lb
    Roger Huerta 5 ft 9 in 154.3 lb

Reminds me of the guy who knocked out a girl in front of Roger Huerta:

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Yeah, I'm not crazy about street fights either, but I just thought it was a relavent link to share. It goes to show, if you are a scum bag, you never know when the person who intervenes is gonna be a MMA fighter. That goes for both videos.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I couldn't make out much action in Huerta's video to see a stomp. But.....I've got no problem with it. Big ass dude laying g out a chick. Well deserved.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    You don't need to be an MMA fighter to make a difference. Training helps though.

Not sure I said you have to be a MMA fighter to make a difference, or if you were just randomly stating that while quoting me. We all can make a difference, I'm suprised that even needs to be said on this site where most of us actively train/prepare to be difference makers. Either way, my point is that it's great when scumbags get surprised when they learn they can't just prey on the weak. The goes for MMA fighters, CHL Holders, and ninjas as well as little kids and women.

Top Bottom