• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LS1Nut

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    San Antonio
    Modern Art Piece... My FN SPR A1-- REDUCED!!

Up next on the chopping block from the "Empty My Safe" sale is my FN SPR A1 .308... This Bad Boy started life as your everyday high end .308 long range rifle... It then went through a fun makeover and had the trigger tuned and polished to 2 very crisp lbs, the action was professionally bedded in the stock (AWESOME job on this bedding work, you can literally take the action screws out and turn the gun over and it wont even budge from the stock), Custom "Phoenix 3-ring" bolt knob by Phoenix Custom Rifles with black ceracote, Complete custom "Skulls/Snakeskin" ceracote job in 4-tone black-grey-titanium-white by OnTargetCustoms, it was outfitted with an XLR adjustable height cheek piece with neoprene foam padding, and finally, its topped off with a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22X56 Illuminated reticle scope in genuine hard to find FN Steel rings, total $$$ into this ridiculous machine is in the $5K Range... Ill let the whole setup go as pictured below with Atlas V8 BT10 Quick Detach bipod ($275 bipod) for $3700, price is firm, and yes, it shoots a ragged hole at 100 yds.. Will sell without Atlas for $3500, text for quickest response... Thanks- 210-624-1590

LETS Get her out of here... first $3500 gets it as pic'd, $3275 without the Atlas!

P7280323.jpg

P7280324.jpg

P7280325.jpg

P7280326.jpg

P7280327.jpg
    Guns International

LS1Nut

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    San Antonio
    Thanks guys.. And thanks Orbie for pointing him my way.. This rifle is gorgeous, I used it more as a canvas than for an actual gun... It only has about 200 rds through it ever...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1qwerty
    Top Bottom