• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I got a nice new Voodoo drag bag for my Armalite for Christmas and I've been working on getting it set up the way I like. I have a preference to make things way to heavy in order to have everything in one package. NOT looking for super high speed tactical secret squirrel operator answers and not concerned with packing a 40lb rifle in a bag with another 12lb rilfe shoved in with another 15lbs of spotting scope, ammo, shooting mat, hearing protection, etc. I just forget things and find having one heavy package helps with that.

So that said, I'm trying to find a pouch that will either hold individual bmg rounds of be a good fit for the 10 round plastic cases and MOLLE compatible. Voodoo sells one but I've found reviews saying its a little short, if it's short for standard milsurp it's not going to hold my rounds at all.

Also open to recommendations for quality pouches for .223/5.56 Pmags and .308 rounds as well as good quality generic pouches for hearing protection and such. Or even a small to medium size pack that is easily attached to other gear.
    ARJ Defense ad

Top Bottom