• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txgolfer45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Dallas
    Just got an email that the Bohdi for my Kimber UCII is shipping today...wonderful service and turn around. I look froward to getting it...

MonicaKuehnHolster.jpg

Black straps are because my gun belt is black...

I just picked up one in all black for my Kimber Pro Raptor II. It looks awesome. Thanks Monica!
    Guns International

wrtanker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2009
    Ft. Worth
    Hi, Monica!

Do you have a storefront or showroom? Do you set up at any local gun shows? I don't really know what I need but would like to look at a few examples so I know what to order. You're stuff looks awesome and the reviews are all great!

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Hi, Monica!

Do you have a storefront or showroom? Do you set up at any local gun shows? I don't really know what I need but would like to look at a few examples so I know what to order. You're stuff looks awesome and the reviews are all great!

Thanks wrtanker. I do not have a storefront. But my items can be seen there in my link. I'm aiming to get to shows in the future. No dates set as of yet but I'll announce when they are scheduled.

If you have any questions about holsters in general, feel free to send me a message or post here on the forum. We'll get you squared away with the right info so you can make the best choice

wrtanker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2009
    Ft. Worth
    Thanks! I have looked at your site. I printed out some of your pictures and tried them on but somehow I'm still not sure...

Sorry! Just kidding! Sometimes the smarta** comes out in me.

When it comes to that stuff I'm pretty much a touchy-feely kind of guy. I need to get an idea of how it fits on my body, reach, etc. Please do let me know when/where you set up at a show and I'll be there! Looking forward to meeting you!

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Just got an email that the Bohdi for my Kimber UCII is shipping today...wonderful service and turn around. I look froward to getting it...

MonicaKuehnHolster.jpg

Black straps are because my gun belt is black...

Hey Kerry, I would appreciate it if you would let me know how you like it. I am trying to find a new IWB for my Kimber and this one is high on my list.

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    I like it just fine so far. I am still breaking it in, but the construction and workmanship is nice and once I found a comfortable place for it on my side it wears well. I wear it at about 4 o'clock position.

It comes real tight and stiff, but it is starting to loosen up. I am actually wearing it right now while I sit on the couch and its not bothering me at all.

The only thing i would suggest as a tweak to the holster would be to leave the inside of the holster natural with no die or so its a bit smoother on the gun, but that could also hold moisture or take some of the stiffness away, so I guess its a matter of preference and what you feel is the lesser of two evils.

Next one I get from her will likely be one with the reinforced mouth for reholstering, but this one is thin enough to conceal nicely and likely conceals better than one with the reinforcment. It tucks in real nice and I'm happy I got it.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Kerry, I appreciate the info. I will have to try one out. I am carrying mine now in a Bianchi clip on IWB and it is just not very comfortable.

Cowtown

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    FT. Worth
    Good Morning Shorts,

By any chance are you going to be the FT. Worth Gun show on the 29th and 30th? If so which day and will you have any of your holsters with you?

Looking for a OWB for a XD 9 4 inch service.

Mike :patriot:

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Good Morning Shorts,

By any chance are you going to be the FT. Worth Gun show on the 29th and 30th? If so which day and will you have any of your holsters with you?

Looking for a OWB for a XD 9 4 inch service.

Mike :patriot:

No, I won't make this round. I've got some plans already that weekend. Where I will be, if you've got the 30th free is over at Elm Fork for our monthly TGT shoot. I'd be glad to have a few examples on hand for you to peruse if you make it out that way :)

Top Bottom