• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cowtown

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    FT. Worth
    No, I won't make this round. I've got some plans already that weekend. Where I will be, if you've got the 30th free is over at Elm Fork for our monthly TGT shoot. I'd be glad to have a few examples on hand for you to peruse if you make it out that way :)

Wish I could, but already have plans at Church that Sunday....

Mike
    Gun Zone Deals

Sidewayz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Decatur, TX
    Monica, I'll be coming to Elm Fork on Sunday and I'd love to see a FOSS and a CSO if you have them with you. I'll probably order one for my Glock 36.

I won't be there til 12:00 or 12:30 though. Hope your still there.

Eric

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Monica, I'll be coming to Elm Fork on Sunday and I'd love to see a FOSS and a CSO if you have them with you. I'll probably order one for my Glock 36.

I won't be there til 12:00 or 12:30 though. Hope your still there.

Eric

Hi Eric. I'll check and see if I've got those models around. I don't keep stock on hand. I think I've got the FOSS both a straight drop and the canted model, but no CSO. I'll have a Bodhi on me.

Sidewayz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Decatur, TX
    Was good meeting you today Monica. Thanks for showing me a couple holsters. They look great!

I'll be ordering one tonight.

Eric

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    The band to keep the holster open and allow one ahnded re-insertion of the pistol into the holster after it si drawn is important.

Sidewayz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Decatur, TX
    My new CSO and RC1 is on the way for my Glock 36. They look great.

I'll post my thoughts about it in another thread in a week or two.

EGarrettCSO.gif

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    She builds great looking holsters well molded i also do custom gun leather have been building custom holsters and saddles for 30 years have carried guns for a living for 15 years still carry ever day.http;//t-gleatherworksandcustomsaddlery.com

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    She builds great looking holsters well molded i also do custom gun leather have been building custom holsters and saddles for 30 years have carried guns for a living for 15 years still carry ever day.http;//t-gleatherworksandcustomsaddlery.com

Thank you.

You might get more traffic if you start a new thread.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Hey Monica, is it possible to make a reversible belt? Black on one side and Brown on the other?

Good question. I've thought about this as my husband often wears two different belts. Like the reversible fashion belt options, the key might be in the buckle assembly. Reversible belts often have a reversible buckle which makes a double sided belt possible.

I haven't delved into this further, but I have wondered about it

txgolfer45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Dallas
    Shorts,

I'm interested in an OWB for my 1911 Govt. Does the CSO hold tight to the body or is the HRP better for that? I like the easy off snaps on the CSO.

Scott

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Scott, I think it'd be a toss up, depending on the person and body shape. Off the top of my head the HRP would hold the gun tighter to the body. You're right about the CSO snaps though. I love mine around the house.

txgolfer45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Dallas
    Hi Monica,

Thanks for bringing my new Bodhi holster for my TRP to the range day. Looks like another quality holster. The Bodhi for my Kimber has worked great so far. I definitely recommend your customers get the reinforced opening. It may make the holster a little thicker. But, the ability to reholster is important.

KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Roatan, Honduras
    Hey Monica, I was wondering if you have ever built an OWB holster for a pistol and laser/light combo? I have a Sig laser/light and an M&P 45 I was wanting to carry together.

Top Bottom