• ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Seems decent enough to me.

I'd like to see some kind of civil protection of persons who use their firearms in self defense. ( I don't think I saw it in there)

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    I dont have a web link but you also have to see Montana's HB246 as
    it tells the feds any firearms, accessories, magazines or parts made in
    Montana and stay in montana are not regulated by the Federal Gov.
    Or in other words kiss off .

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Seems decent enough to me.

I'd like to see some kind of civil protection of persons who use their firearms in self defense. ( I don't think I saw it in there)

You mean like in Texas?

I scanned through it and I think it hit all the key points that take up who knows how many bills in other states, wrapped up in one. So I think it's covered but you may need to look for it worded differently that you may be expecting.

photofreeman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    This Montana bill is more than just Castle Doctrine, Its much better.
    I just sent this link to all my Texas Reps. I don't waste time on our no good useless piece of crap lying Governor. Piss off, Perry

some Beach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Tomball
    Glenn Beck had Utah Rep Carl Wimmer (R) and a Texas Rep Leo Berman (R) on today. Rep. Berman said Texas is working on the same Bill Montana just passed, which will be enacted October 10th.

As long as the weapon is stamped with "Made in Montana" and the ammo is made in Montana, it's exempt from all Federal regs. Of course, everyone that signs off on this will automatically be added to the government's terrorist "watch list."

The USA state of Montana has signed into power a revolutionary gun law
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Panama Legal[/FONT]
    I mean REVOLUTIONARY. The State of Montana has defied the federal government and their gun laws. This will prompt a showdown between the federal government and the State of Montana. The federal government fears citizens owning guns. They try to curtail what types of guns they can own. The gun control laws all have one common goal – confiscation of privately owned firearms.

Montana has gone beyond drawing a line in the sand. They have challenged the Federal Government. The fed now either takes them on and risks them saying the federal agents have no right to violate their state gun laws and arrest the federal agents that try to enforce the federal firearms acts. This will be a world-class event to watch. Montana could go to voting for secession from the union, which is really throwing the gauntlet in Obamas face. If the federal government does nothing they lose face. Gotta love it.
    Important Points – If guns and ammunition are manufactured inside the State of Montana for sale and use inside that state then the federal firearms laws have no applicability since the federal government only has the power to control commerce across state lines. Montana has the law on their side. Since when did the USA start following their own laws especially the constitution of the USA, the very document that empowers the USA.
    Silencers made in Montana and sold in Montana would be fully legal and not registered. As a note silencers were first used before the 007 movies as a device to enable one to hunt without disturbing neighbors and scaring game. They were also useful as devices to control noise when practicing so as to not disturb the neighbors.
    Silencers work best with a bolt-action rifle. There is a long barrel and the chamber is closed tight so as to direct all the gases though the silencer at the tip of the barrel. Semi-auto pistols and revolvers do not really muffle the sound very well except on the silver screen. The revolvers bleed gas out with the sound all over the place. The semi-auto pistols bleed the gases out when the slide recoils back.
    Silencers are maybe nice for snipers picking off enemy soldiers even though they reduce velocity but not very practical for hit men shooting pistols in crowded places. Silencers were useful tools for gun enthusiasts and hunters.
    There would be no firearm registration, serial numbers, criminal records check, waiting periods or paperwork required. So in a short period of time there would be millions and millions of unregistered untraceable guns in Montana. Way to go Montana.
    Discussion – Let us see what Obama does. If he hits Montana hard they will probably vote to secede from the USA. The governor of Texas has already been refusing Federal money because he does not want to agree to the conditions that go with it and he has been saying secession is a right they have as sort of a threat. Things are no longer the same with the USA. Do not be deceived by Obama acting as if all is the same, it is not

Top Bottom