• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    just called ATF again to inquire about my cans get out of jail date. lady there said check was cashed jan 2, they are now issuing stamps on a month to month basis and are no longer telling people projected dates (my verbage not hers, but close enough.) MTM?
    Guns International

Sakumo16

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2017
    Raymondville TX
    NFA wait times are too unpredictable. I currently have 6 suppressors pending with the latest one at 11 months. But somehow I had one approved on October 23 at 3.5 months.

Mungle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    One would think that after the first approval, the next one wouldn't take that long. Logical? Wait, wait,we're talking about the government.

To elaborate on your answer - One would think that the ATF would see several forms from the same entity in the system and work on them simultaneously. Seems like that would save them time and effort, but to your point - government.

IT4me

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2019
    By the River, under a tree
    You are presuming that the gov is efficient, and ran like a business. the way I understand it is ...first come first served... in order they recieve it. That is why 2 forms a week apart are not processed at the same time. they might have 500 in between or 5.

Joke... What is the difference between the Boy Scouts and BATF ???
    Boy Scouts have adult leadership :)

Top Bottom