• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Ok, if current reports are true, then he either did not use an AR at all, or got the AR from one of the guards he killed. So how does this fit in their twisted, panty waste agenda of gun control? Just askin.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Because they are controlling you from owning a gun. These measures have nothing to do with criminals. The shootings are just a pretext to disarm the law abiding citizenry under the guise of crime prevention.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    If they would just enforce the laws on the books, most of these guys with mental problems wouldn't be able to get their hands on guns, at least not legally.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    If they would just enforce the laws on the books, most of these guys with mental problems wouldn't be able to get their hands on guns, at least not legally.

At this point, people who are not found to be mentally incompetent by a court and only seeking treatment would still not be prohibited. Just seeing a doctor will not disqualify a person as the feds will probably never see those records due to HIPAA regulations and/or the fact that they may not be exhibiting signs that would warrant a call to LE. In my opinion, it's the people around some of these shooters on a day to day basis that should be proactive in notifying LE. But even if they did, there are always going to be guys that exhibit no symptoms and just go haywire. No law is going to stop that.

Honestly, I believe, if we truly want to live in a free open society, we are going to have to expect things like this to happen.

ag1052

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Can someone explain to me what an executive order is? It seems like it is the president making a law unilaterally. Wouldnt that be unconstitutional?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Can someone explain to me what an executive order is? It seems like it is the president making a law unilaterally. Wouldnt that be unconstitutional?

Originally executive orders were procedural instructions for use within the Executive Branch. Under Mr Obama, though, they are used to circumvent, modify, or ignore laws unilaterally and illegally. Their current use is quite unconstitutional.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm not one of those guys who says Republicans and Democrats are the same...but Pres Bush did a lot of executive actions himself and in many ways setup Obamer for all these power grabs. Wake me when it's over.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    True, and I won't argue that - but I can't remember any of Bush's executive orders that involved ordering agencies to selectively ignore the law, or to effectively create laws without the input of Congress.

I could easily be wrong - but Obama's abuse of the orders appears to be far beyond any abuses of anyone before him.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I agree it is worse now. Problem is once executive powers are expanded and exercised the next guy with ill intent can do the same. Now with a rubber stamp supreme court and a chicken shit Senate, the uneducated masses at the ballot box are our last hope and they elected this joker in the first place.

Hitler didn't break laws in his rise to power. He just had them changed, enforced or not enforced as needed.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    It wouldn't matter if his EO's were challenged in Court, it would take years to get to any point of a decision....

He is arrogant and a two bit dictator wannabe.....

jmho.......of course...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pericomtz
    Top Bottom