• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • photofreeman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Its going to be one thing after another, over and over and . . .

Good for us no bill can change the constitution.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I've said this for a long time and still firmly believe it. We need to make it a criminal offense to even propose legislation that is any way unconstitutional, communist, fascist. Looking at all of the ridiculous laws that have been proposed in the past, you know there are politicians out there proposing this type of stuff that either just get a kick out of putting it on the docket, or even worse, they actually think it's a good idea. One of the few things that seems to offer any sort of deterrence whatsoever is the threat of jail time. So you decide you want to ban guns and are going to propose a bill doing so? Well in my ideal society, such blatant and dangerous legislation to the security of this country would warrant a penalty of jail sentence of 25 years to life if found guilty. That would give them something to think about before trying to be "cute" by proposing such nonsense in the first place.

jmsfmtex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Fischer
    Banana Republic

I am so tired of seeing how the Democrat party leads us into a third world, banana republic. America just better wake up before it is too late. They want total control and want you to depend on them for everything.

TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    and.......this is exactly what is wrong with our government. It's fairly obvious that this has absolutely no chance of passing, but it really pisses me off that my tax dollars are paying for committees to review this type of BS legislation.

Rob1796

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Colleyville
    I've said this for a long time and still firmly believe it. We need to make it a criminal offense to even propose legislation that is any way unconstitutional, communist, fascist. Looking at all of the ridiculous laws that have been proposed in the past, you know there are politicians out there proposing this type of stuff that either just get a kick out of putting it on the docket, or even worse, they actually think it's a good idea. One of the few things that seems to offer any sort of deterrence whatsoever is the threat of jail time. So you decide you want to ban guns and are going to propose a bill doing so? Well in my ideal society, such blatant and dangerous legislation to the security of this country would warrant a penalty of jail sentence of 25 years to life if found guilty. That would give them something to think about before trying to be "cute" by proposing such nonsense in the first place.

I see your 25-life and raise you to change it to a charge of treason punishable by hanging. Otherwise, I completely agree.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I would like to see shorter term limits such as 6 years (one term only)on office of president and perhaps 8 years max on congress, less time less damage to the country.

44Mo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    +10:patriot:

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone that reads Marx And Lenin. How do you tell an anti communist? It's some one who understands Marx and Lenin Ronald Reagan

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yeah, but the "fix" would be to make them more expensive than we can afford.

As far as I'm concerned, drop Social Security all together or make it optional. I have better uses for that money, and can manage my own retirement just fine... as if I'll ever see a dime of what I've paid in to SS anyway! Can you say "ponzi scheme"?

As for the Medicare suggestion, they'd just turn it into socialized - oops "universal" health care. And we don't want that.

Top Bottom