more kennedy scumbaggery

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Aug 20, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Caught a couple of minutes of the CBS national news. No mention of Kennedy wanting the laws changed when Romney was gov and it looked like Kerry might win.

Big suprise

3. blacksheep

blacksheep Member

Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    Teddy Kennedy is a piece of sh*t, just ask Mary Jo's family. He should be in prison for murder.

4. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I think ol' Ted needs to eat more triple cheeseburgers and down some more martinis.

5. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    But they breed like rabbits....There will be Kennedy's running on a liberal ticket for the next 100 years.... Mess ah chew setts can keep 'em up there !

6. 2Shots1Wound

2Shots1Wound Active Member

Apr 1, 2009
    His hypocrisy is anything but surprising. The sad thing is that there are plenty of dumbasses out there that believe his cancer lends this guy some sort of legitimacy. The ugly reality is that Kennedy is just another liberal on the wrong side of history. He’s simply dying like the billions before him. They won't be that fond of him when they see the results of what the senate is trying to sell us and what he wants to leave behind.

7. Okierifleman

Okierifleman Active Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Yes sir, no stopping them. But Ted is the worst of them all. I put him right up there with Ruth Bader Ginsberg

8. SiscoKid

SiscoKid Active Member

Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    What is funny about this is if we have ObammaCare and if somehow Ted is under it, then he don't get cancer treatments.

Where is ObammaCare when we need it? We need forced euthanasia on Ted RIGHT NOW.

9. blacksheep

blacksheep Member

Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    No no no, slow and very painful death is the ticket for this creep.:devil:

10. Texican Scotty

Texican Scotty Member

Feb 13, 2009
    Humble, TX
    I actually watched the HBO special on Ted. I was sickened the entire time by the worship of this jackoff. I can only imagine the love fest the liberal media will have when he finally passes. I'm guessing it will almost rival Michael Jackson's death.