• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Just wanted to say again what a great experience it is shooting with you guys.... It is nice to have a range close by run by like minded people, always a positive experience, never have to worry about the dumb @ss factor there. Keep it up guys!
    Hurley's Gold

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    We appreciate that DirtyD. You have yet to unconciously point a gun at us, ask us non-stop stupid questions, and you have always abided by the range rules. You're one of our kind of guys! You can shoot with us anytime brother! We're still waiting on you to bring us some pics to build up our "Support our Troops" wall, though...

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    yeah, those guys are aweosme. Especially Jeff ... he's cool, he's my craczy brother. They let me go hog wild and shoot liek a wild man. **** yeah. We gonna ahve some gun parties.

Vote Republican.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Sorry guys, I am in Dallas for the next few days, but as soon as I pick up my 1911 I will be in for my break in, as far as the tac night/IDPA, i got this anchor called a wife I am trying to decide what to do with, and the pics, I will get them to ya, just keep forgeting, my bad....

Top Bottom