• ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    From the article.

Hasan, the sole suspect in the massacre of 13 fellow US soldiers in Texas, attended the controversial Dar al-Hijrah mosque in Great Falls, Virginia, in 2001 at the same time as two of the September 11 terrorists, The Sunday Telegraph has learnt. His mother's funeral was held there in May that year.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I just hung up with my son-in-law who's a Marine in Cali.
    As stated above there are lines being drawn already. He has two guys that profess to be Muslim in his platoon and they fear for their lives now from their fellow Marines.
    His platoon Sgt. has warned everyone to keep their "mouth shut and their eyes straight ahead that this is the time for cool heads and steady hands and open minds." (quote from my SIL)
    He went on to say that most of his platoon was just pissed and that the religion was not the primary reason for their anger. Their anger was focused towards a man who wore the uniform and saluted the flag, called America his home and then in cold blood kills his fellow soldiers.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I wouldn't go a on witch hunt but I also refuse to call a duck a cow. I wouldn't advise anyone to pretend "it's all good". In fact, you have to keep your eyes open all the time.

A good American can lose their mind and kill just quickly and easily as a muslim "true believer" will.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    This isnt the first time that a muslim in uniform has attacked and killed fellow soldiers but its not just the muslims doing it. There have been several non-muslim soldiers to attack there own units in a combat zone to get out of there. But this is the first time that an attack like this was conducted on a US base. There have been others but most of them were personal, one guy sleeps with anothers wife so he shoots the other guys unit while they are in formation etc. This guy was a doc that just snapped under the pressure of an upcoming deployment. He started to give away his belongings and talk about death alot to his neighbors which are all common signs of suicide. But they think that he just couldnt go through with taking his own life so he attacked probably with the hopes that he would be killed in the proccess instead of just wounded and taken into custody. but thats where im going to stop otherwise this post could take days to read if i went on.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I wouldn't go a on witch hunt but I also refuse to call a duck a cow. I wouldn't advise anyone to pretend "it's all good". In fact, you have to keep your eyes open all the time.

Agreed, we are at war and that is easy to forget because its so far removed from us.

The far left has long wanted the military to adapted their views, have the same PC attitude and for someone who has been in the military and has family who served IMO it's not a good idea for the military to mirror our society in its present form, perhaps I'm wrong but the military must be a tight structured group.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom