• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-ukraine-burisma-adviser-email

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.
    Lynx Defense

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I held my nose and just searched most of the known to me MSM websites and PMSNBC. Not a word. Not an effing word about this. The NY Post is a dribble rag, but those SOB’s are relentless when crossed. You’ll see the NYP blowing this up tomorrow. A single news cycle issue this will not be. The MSM will be forced to recognize it. It proves Joe Biden is not just a liar but an influence peddling criminal. The real and proven deal.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    From what I heard was on that hard drive, someone better dump it. I mean the guy made copies and gave one to the senate, the paper and the fbi took the computer so the info is out there.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    As the story goes, the FBI has had the computer since December 2019. I'm waiting for the "we got busy and forgot about it" story. Or "we didn't think it was relevant".
    I hope the guy got a receipt for it. And a witness.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    As the story goes, the FBI has had the computer since December 2019. I'm waiting for the "we got busy and forgot about it" story. Or "we didn't think it was relevant".
    I hope the guy got a receipt for it. And a witness.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure there were still some Obama supporters deep within the FBI at that time. Pretty sure they wanted it buried as deep or as long as possible if there was anything there that could help Trump in any way.

ElevenBravo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    I'm pretty sure there were still some Obama supporters deep within the FBI at that time. Pretty sure they wanted it buried as deep or as long as possible if there was anything there that could help Trump in any way.

Or the story is an uncooked crock of shit. What are the odds that Hunter Biden's very own personal laptop was brought in to a Trump supporter, the laptop had the perfect incriminating emails on it, the laptop was forgotten, the FBI neglected to move on it, and our hero laptop repair guy just happened to recover these magic emails? It's slightly better than one of Jacob Wohl's stupid schemes, but c'mon...

If y'all believe that, I have some wonderful beachfront property in Arizona to sell you. It overlooks this bridge I also have for sale.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Or the story is an uncooked crock of shit. What are the odds that Hunter Biden's very own personal laptop was brought in to a Trump supporter, the laptop had the perfect incriminating emails on it, the laptop was forgotten, the FBI neglected to move on it, and our hero laptop repair guy just happened to recover these magic emails? It's slightly better than one of Jacob Wohl's stupid schemes, but c'mon...

If y'all believe that, I have some wonderful beachfront property in Arizona to sell you. It overlooks this bridge I also have for sale.
    I don't know about this specific incident. But there is already plenty of evidence that Hunter received a great deal of money in return for access to Joe's influence.

Top Bottom