• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States

That is not an easy video to watch. Genetic diversity is imperative for the survival of humans as the dominant species on the planet. There are a few genetic bottlenecks in the human story. One occurring about 75000 years ago. Several more specific to sub-saharan Africa where there were as little as 2000 individuals in the breeding population for up to I believe it was like 70 or 80 thousand years.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    That is sad. I knew of a family like that in a rural area outside San Antonio. I visited several times to deliver food from a social agency. It was un-hygenic and depressing to say the least.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    My uncle bought a farm from Stella & Agnes Comminsky, two sisters, years ago in Windsor, NY. They were much the same and they lived in a house that looked much the same as the one in the video. They were two crazy but sweet old coots. Used to spend hours talking to them, strangest think was sitting there watching Stella proudly showing off & petting the dead rodents she had lined up on the kitchen table after their cats brought them into the house.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    My uncle bought a farm from Stella & Agnes Comminsky, two sisters, years ago in Windsor, NY. They were much the same and they lived in a house that looked much the same as the one in the video. They were two crazy but sweet old coots. Used to spend hours talking to them, strangest think was sitting there watching Stella proudly showing off & petting the dead rodents she had lined up on the kitchen table after their cats brought them into the house.
    Hey! Petting dead rodents isn't any stranger than petting dead snakes. Granny says that Grandpa spends alot of time petting a dead snake. Say you are sorry!

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    6e607be30d0b841b2d025c343fc0d469.jpg

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Actually, some of then moved from Oklahoma to East Texas!

Axxe55

FYI, we have some REALLY PECULIAR FOLKS in Camp County, TX.
    "The PARIS FAMILY" for example. - ALL A-As & ALL true Albinos.
    (VERY PALE SKIN, HUGE WHITE Afro-haircuts OR "mullets" & CLEAR GLASS or PINK EYES)
    I think that ALL of the men & most of the PARIS women have been "guests of TDC" for ROBBERY, CAR THEFT, LIVESTOCK THEFT, BURGARY WHILE ARMED, HOUSEBREAKING, KIDNAPPING, CHILD MOLESTATION, MANSLAUGHTER & MURDER for just some of the family's criminal acts = At one time in the 1980s FIVE PARIS BROTHERS were "doing time" at BETO 1 at once.
    (One of the "grim jokes" among local LE OFFICERS about the PARIS family is that: "A virgin in the family is a 8-10yo girl, who runs faster than her father, uncles & brothers." = LOTS of INBREEDING in that large/extended family)

yours, satx

Top Bottom