• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RockUrGlock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Waco
    So I am not a big shotgun person, but thought I should get one for patrol. My camera is outa batteries so I found a pic of her online. They look identical, breaching barrel and all. What do you guys think of it? Good? Bad? all comments are welcome. From what I know its decent but is it Patrol decent?

Mossberg01.JPG
    Guns International

Buckles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Cypress, TX
    looks good. but you will regret that stock after a few shots. its ok with bird shot, but buck and slugs will leave your shoulder numb.

goodfellas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    San Antonio
    Right now my 500 is my favorite gun. Ive put almost 700 rounds trough mine without any problems(that weren't my fault). You will want to change that stock out for a standard one though. Manipulating the safety is a pain and its just plane awkward to use the slide release.

RockUrGlock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Waco
    yea, I noticed that the safety was in one of the most horrible places. Might as well have put it at the end of the barrel

Jeff-Tex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Mesquite
    Pistol grip is great as long as you have a shoulder stock to back it up. Just a pistol grip alone is a thumb web killer. I think that's a great gun. I really like the breacher tip. Now you need a heat shield to finish it off. :p

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I own the pistol grip version of this same shotgun. It will absolutely punish your wrist, even with the nylon pump strap and reduced recoil loads. I got mine for HD but it will bite back if I ever need to use it. I think you're going the right direction with the adjustable stock model. I give credit to the manufacturer on naming this one the "Persuader", very appropriate for it's look.

RockUrGlock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Waco
    lol yea agreed. And thats what I need, I need to persuade the bastard to put his hands behind his back & wait to be cuff'd lol

Top Bottom