• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    Well, I got in trouble last time with my wife when she decided to visit her sister who is living in Kansas. I started giggling at a gas station called, "Kum and Go." We had to cut through Oklahoma, and I apologize to any former Okies, but I get the feeling it is called the "Sooner State" because the sooner you get out of there, you, your tires, and your lumbar will be happier.
    Capitol Armory ad

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Well, I got in trouble last time with my wife when she decided to visit her sister who is living in Kansas. I started giggling at a gas station called, "Kum and Go." We had to cut through Oklahoma, and I apologize to any former Okies, but I get the feeling it is called the "Sooner State" because the sooner you get out of there, you, your tires, and your lumbar will be happier.

:laughing: Took a picture of that sign last time I was in Tulsa. Thought it was pretty funny too.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond

I ran across a few of those in Arkansas when I was there on work. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find it amusing.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    These are getting off the subject but I saw a sign that said 'Hung Dong Meat Market' unfortunately it is Vietnamese across from the National Cemetery in Houston.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I know. It is also anti-gun, and pro-David Hogg.

tnZMyNd.jpg

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    :laughing: Took a picture of that sign last time I was in Tulsa. Thought it was pretty funny too.

My wife was pissed because the kids were in the car, and I was trying to explain WHY it was funny. I don't keep anything from them, but my wife wants me too. My son is turning 15, in 3 years he will not be JROTC, but ROTC, and then in whatever branch turns him on. So, why hide the joke from him, I don't know. But, my wife was nagging me about my daily mud, until the DR. told her it was no big deal. She said, don't look so smug just because you got out this nagging.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I mean the jokes right themselves with that one.

You grab your Ding Dongs and Ho Hos at the Kum n Go.

I'll see myself out now.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I was gonna post something but it is just too easy. Good on Mossberg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics