• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ekim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    ky
    I'll give it a try, when someone else buys one that I can try. My Sig covers my 9mm needs for the most part.

I've got a Bersa .380, FEG 9X18 and a Tri Star 120S 9mm that should cover my needs. So I'm not looking for another hand gun

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I’m intrigued. I’ll check one out when it hits the local stores. I don’t have a single stack pistol and I’ve been looking for one.
    Me too! Been crushing on a Glock 43 for a while now. Hard to justify, since I have a Glock 26 and can stick a Glock 17 mag in it as a backup mag and have tons of rounds for my carry gun. You know, in case serious shit goes down. XD

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    IMO Mossberg really goofed entering the carry market. It’s a lot of competition by a lot of different guns that already have their growing pains done and over with. It’s not the best looking too and being Mossberg is known for qc issues, I am very skeptical. I will still buy one just Incase it flops. Add it to the collection.

This is the old gun salesman in me coming out, but I have yet to see an economy handgun beat the ruger 9e. For its thin midsize that can be for carry or oc, the trigger being good, it’s construction being the most solid in its price class, and old issues from the sr9 are not present.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Just found, and watched thid vid. from Kentucky Gun Co.

Almost looks promising. But like I stated before, I'm not in the market for this type of pistol. One of y'all might be.

Jhp147

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2015
    Texas
    Dang. I was hoping they were going to re-introduce the Brownie. Friend of mine had one 40 years ago, always wanted it.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Dang. I was hoping they were going to re-introduce the Brownie. Friend of mine had one 40 years ago, always wanted it.
    You can always set up an alert from Gunbroker to let you know if one comes up for sale. If you just like the concept, also be on the lookout for an Advantage Arms 422, which is basically a modern version of the same pistol.

And welcome to the forum. Don't forget to stop by the Introductions sub-forum and introduce yourself.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I'd rather see more quality wheel guns come on the market.

I don’t think overall demand is there for revolvers, but I could surely be wrong.

Not really sure demand is outstripping supply in the sub compact pistol market these days either. I know PSA had the Shield 9MM at $250 with free shipping since before Christmas. I have several Shields I’d bought around $300 on sale. They are decent guns and have been 100% reliable through several thousand rounds.

How did that Kimber revolver launch go? And Colt is soon coming out with their new revolver...

Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I don’t think overall demand is there for revolvers, but I could surely be wrong.

Not really sure demand is outstripping supply in the sub compact pistol market these days either. I know PSA had the Shield 9MM at $250 with free shipping since before Christmas. I have several Shields I’d bought around $300 on sale. They are decent guns and have been 100% reliable through several thousand rounds.

How did that Kimber revolver launch go? And Colt is soon coming out with their new revolver...

Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Right now there are only a few manufacturers that make quality wheel guns. I'm not sure I can count how many manufacturers make polymer semi-automatic handguns.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Right now there are only a few manufacturers that make quality wheel guns. I'm not sure I can count how many manufacturers make polymer semi-automatic handguns.
    The issue is that other manufacturers either can't compete with quality of Ruger and S&W, due to inexperience making revolvers, or they think they're worth twice as much if they can match the quality.

Ruger and S&W makes a WIDE variety of revolvers and are constantly introducing new ones. Specifically what do you want that they don't make yet?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The issue is that other manufacturers either can't compete with quality of Ruger and S&W, due to inexperience making revolvers, or they think they're worth twice as much if they can match the quality.

Ruger and S&W makes a WIDE variety of revolvers and are constantly introducing new ones. Specifically what do you want that they don't make yet?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    One can dream.

It's not the fact that I can't find revolvers, but the more that are on the market, the more competitive the price.

Top Bottom