Venture Surplus ad

Mossberg MMR Tactile - thoughts and opinions?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jova33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    The grip doesn't feel as bad as I thought it would now that I've spent some time with it. I think I'll stick with it.
    That charging handle has got to go though. I wonder if Mossberg would send me a replacement.

Edit: also the flash suppressor is ticking me off. It opens up and then comes to a small hole at the exit. I ran a cleaning cloth through it, and my cable kept catching in the flash suppressor and I had to guide it out.
    y6e6epad.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

Last edited:

jova33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Ok, got to shoot it yesterday. Shoots straight at 25m.
    And that grip, I no longer like, and it's going to have to go. It's difficult to flip the safety selector with it.
    And I didn't do any type of barrel break in. I put 90 rounds through it, broke it down, looked down the chamber and barrel to make sure all was well, and put another 90 down range.

I ordered another charging handle, so that's already on the way. I just need a new grip now.

Sent from your mom's smartphone

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I like the angle of the grip, it's just how low it forces your hand is ridiculous.

ETA: The muzzle device is definitely not a flash hider. It's some kind of brake or compensator. If you ever do any night shooting, it's going to throw flames into your line of sight.

Top Bottom