Motorcycle clock.....

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
I hate not knowing what time it is and I found a nice clock to mount on my motorcycle so I'm not stessing the time while riding back and forth to work. Got it at: [url]www.clocks4bikes.com[/URL]. It's a great fit and looks as if it was suppossed to be there. I know it's small (VLX 600) and nothing special but this is my first bike and I'm still excited about it.....so leave me alone.

Big country

TGT Addict
Mar 6, 2009
Cedar Park,TX
Nice bike I was looking at a shadow Aurora but couldn't get a lone. :( Could get anyone in the family to cosign for one either something about suicide? Anyway nice bike the clock does look like it is a stock part.

45tex

TGT Addict
Feb 1, 2009
Owned a 1100 Shadow for years, still one of my all time favorites.
Don't sweat the CC's, a 600 will keep up with anything on the road.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
Jan 21, 2009
San Antonio
Cheap? Maybe. Looks like it works great, though!

I just put my cell phone in the map pocket of my tank bag, then poke a button when I want to know the time...

bikerbill

Apr 1, 2008
Lago Vista
had a great little clock I got from the Aerostitch catalog ,, in fact, I had three of them ... the battery died after about 6 months so I got another one and the same thing happened ... I got a cheap watch after the last one, still going strong after a year ... I think the vibration and pounding bike clocks take render them hors de combat in a short time ... but good luck with yours .. it looks nice ...

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
Jun 23, 2008
Spring, Texas
Dude!!!! You're on your bike! WHO CARES WHAT TIME IT IS????????

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member