Motorcycle clock.....

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
I hate not knowing what time it is and I found a nice clock to mount on my motorcycle so I'm not stessing the time while riding back and forth to work. Got it at: [url]www.clocks4bikes.com[/URL]. It's a great fit and looks as if it was suppossed to be there. I know it's small (VLX 600) and nothing special but this is my first bike and I'm still excited about it.....so leave me alone.

Big country

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 6, 2009
Cedar Park,TX
Nice bike I was looking at a shadow Aurora but couldn't get a lone. :( Could get anyone in the family to cosign for one either something about suicide? Anyway nice bike the clock does look like it is a stock part.

45tex

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 1, 2009
Owned a 1100 Shadow for years, still one of my all time favorites.
Don't sweat the CC's, a 600 will keep up with anything on the road.

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
Excellent!

I went totally cheap on my bike clock:

th_clock.gif

M. Sage

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 21, 2009
San Antonio
Cheap? Maybe. Looks like it works great, though!

I just put my cell phone in the map pocket of my tank bag, then poke a button when I want to know the time...

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 1, 2008
Lago Vista
had a great little clock I got from the Aerostitch catalog ,, in fact, I had three of them ... the battery died after about 6 months so I got another one and the same thing happened ... I got a cheap watch after the last one, still going strong after a year ... I think the vibration and pounding bike clocks take render them hors de combat in a short time ... but good luck with yours .. it looks nice ...

Top Bottom