• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    My wife and I are selling our motorcycle. Now that we have a little girl, there is no time to ride. We did our last ride to the hill country this past weekend. Below is information on the bike, feel free to respond or pm me if you have any questions.

03 Honda VTX 1800 Retro (with cast aluminum wheels)
    approx 16k miles
    titanium color

Below are some of the accessories:
    Honda saddlebags
    Honda windshield
    Honda lightbar
    Honda luggage rack
    Honda passenger backrest
    HardKrome pipes (also have stock F pipes)
    clear lenses on turn signals
    LED tail light & clear lens (not the cheap LED bulb people use, it's a full tail light of LED's). The picture shows a red lens because it was taken before I changed it.
    chrome license plate frame w/LED's
    custom air deflectors
    Kuryakin grips & throttle lock
    chrome side covers
    PCIII
    Corbin touring saddle with adjustable rider backrest

There are other little accessories, I'm just listing what comes to mind. We are asking $8k and are located in the Dallas area.

I should note that if you happen to be getting rid of an HK .45 compact, we could work it into the deal. I'm looking for a nice .45 for concealed carry.
    Texas SOT

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    Hmmm....

Are there any reasonable offers out there? I am open to a little negotiation.

The bike is still for sale. I only have it listed on some local forums, I hate to put it on Craigslist or CycleTrader......

You can't beat a bike for gas mileage (I'm playing the high cost of gas card).

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    We'll be in the market next spring when we get back to TX. But, unfortunately not now or we'd be giving your bike a good look.

It's a nice one. I hope it goes to a good home. You selling to switch to a different bike or got other plans?

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    We're getting out of motorcycling for a few years. We have a sixteen month old daughter, which basically means we don't have the time to ride. We're only riding a couple times a year right now, so it is hard to justify keeping it.

I did put it on VTXOA.com and TexasXriders.com, but not the Delphi forums (because I wasn't a member of the Delphi forums). I was active on the other two forums, so I threw it out there. I have not put it on cycletrader or craigslist yet.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    We're getting out of motorcycling for a few years. We have a sixteen month old daughter, which basically means we don't have the time to ride. We're only riding a couple times a year right now, so it is hard to justify keeping it.

I did put it on VTXOA.com and TexasXriders.com, but not the Delphi forums (because I wasn't a member of the Delphi forums). I was active on the other two forums, so I threw it out there. I have not put it on cycletrader or craigslist yet.

Put it up at Total Motorcycle.com

It's a fairly international site, but you never know who will see your ad :)

Top Bottom