Join TexasGunTalk

Motorist arrested after road rage incident with bicyclists

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by Moonpie, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Moonpie

Moonpie TGT Addict Lifetime Member

2. PhulesAu

PhulesAu Well-Known

Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Yeah, and wait till he gets the bill for the bike he ran over. High end Road bike, will set him back several grand. I wonder if his insurance will drop him? I don't think he has a clue how big the can of worms will be, for this brain fart.

3. cbigclarke

cbigclarke TGT Addict

Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Thats uncle Sherm for ya

4. TheDan

TheDan 4th Best Member TGT Supporter

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    uhg... nine? I'm certainly not going to justify violence against them, but I get really annoyed at these tour de fags as well. They take up the whole road for no damn reason. These cyclists might have well been "doing everything right" as they claim, but out of every group of users I see on the roads cyclists tend to ignore traffic laws the most per capita.

5. Renegade

Renegade SuperOwner

Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Same here. Rampant lawbreakers, no different then motorcyclists in NYC. If you cannot obey the rules of the road, stay off the road.

6. pvtsnowball82

pvtsnowball82 Active Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    It always amazes me how polarizing a simple mode of transportation can be.

7. TheDan

TheDan 4th Best Member TGT Supporter

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I know lots of folks who use a bicycle as a mode of transportation. That's not the type of person I'm referring to. More like recreational asshats.

I acknowledge that there are recreational asshats in all types of vehicles; just saying the Lance Armstrong wannabes are the worst :laughing:

8. Texasjack

Texasjack TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    The guy was wrong, and this whole thing is going to cost him a bundle. However, I have to say that I get just as angry as he did at those damn cyclists. The Woodlands has hundreds of miles of bike trails, but these asshats buy some Spandex and think they're in the Tour de France! They insist on running down busy roads - rolling through intersections without stopping, cutting between cars, etc. They ignore traffic laws, then bitch about how they're not respected! Asshats! You have no chance against a damn Prius in a collision! Act like you have some sense!!

9. TreyG-20

TreyG-20 TGT Addict

Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    LOL. Tour de Fags. I'm not a homophobe, but that is funny right there.

10. TreyG-20

TreyG-20 TGT Addict

Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    The bicycles in downtown Austin. I hate hipsters.