• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    Anyone mountain bike in sanantonio. I'm working down here for a couple months and wanna hit the trails. Anyone that wants to ride and let me follow them let me know.
    Capitol Armory ad

Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    I'm in San Antonio, and looking at picking up a Mountain bike in the next few weeks. Not sure where it's best to go to ride, but I'd be more then willing to spend a day out biking around.

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I have found a couple places like op schnabel and Leon creek. Haven't been yet. Kinda waiting for someone to go with. Let me know if ya get one we will hit em up.

Dassquatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    San Antonio, TX
    I'm in San Antonio, and looking at picking up a Mountain bike in the next few weeks. Not sure where it's best to go to ride, but I'd be more then willing to spend a day out biking around.

Don't trust him. He's crazy. I'll bike with you guys if you go together, though. To protect you.

RPS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Boerne
    It's to bad most of the Mojo's/Raspa have moved to FB.

OP/Leon Creek has lots of options. Mess of overlapping options. It takes a while to find some of the good stuff. Look for trails branching off from all sections of the paved greenway that runs from 10/1604 to Ingram Park Mall area.
    Salado Creek has some stuff between Blanco and Huebner Roads
    McAllister Park has some nice loops and other options. I typically follow some of the more travelled outer options.
    Government Canyon gets the most rocks and climbing close to SA.
    My favorite is Flat Rock Ranch in Comfort. 27 mile big loop if you hit everything. Rocky ledges, sustained climbing with some switchbacks. Easy to shorten it up from there.

I'm off to AZ tomorrow for a week of riding out there.

HTH

Ryan

Badfish

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    San Antonio,TX
    Crap I'm glad I saw this. I live on Braun rd just up from the op entrance and ride as much as I can. There are tons of single track trails from mild to somewhat wild all over there.
    I think it would be cool to maybe get a group ride going on the weekends maybe, I used to ride with the Raspa guys here and there but it seems to have died off. If anybody wants to, pm me and we can make contact and set up a ride.

Eric

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Fredricks wilderness park has alot of trails for mountain biking and hiking. Its just north of 1604. Take the dominion exit off ih-10 and hit the turn around. Go down oak road to hausman and it will be right there. I use to ride those trails all the time when I lived in leon springs.

Top Bottom