Mouse Gun (LCP)

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by DirtyD, Jun 3, 2009.

1. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    So I broke down and bought an LCP today. 100 rounds of Gold Dot hollow point and 50 rounds of ball, out the door for $350.....:lolz:

2. A_FIVE-O

A_FIVE-O Active Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Houston-Laredo
    Decent Price, but I got rid of my Ruger LCP after I shot it. I didn't like the long trigger pull and it always seemed to jump out of my hand.

3. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Figure if I dont like it I am not going tobe out any money to sell it with the ammo...

4. 40Arpent

40Arpent TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    DId you replace it with another true pocket pistol? I have been back and forth on the LCP after the recall and hearing of other breakages...but I still really want to get something that I can slip in any pants pocket, so I may just get one afterall.

5. randy4bb

randy4bb Member

Apr 11, 2009
    Liberty
    lcp

greaat buy; was it new? surely not randy

6. Ranger60

Ranger60 Active Member

Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    I carry an LCP daily with Hornady Critical Defense. It is a post recall and have fed it about 350 rounds of mixed ammo without a singl malfunction. I also carry a Glock 30 when the situation and weather warrants it, but the LCP in a DeSantis pocket holster is always with me. Also have a Crimson Trace on it.

And yes, it will bite you without a FIRM grip. I perfer the mags with the extension, Ruger factory.

7. RJS

RJS New Member

Apr 8, 2009
    How did you like it?

8. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Have not shot it yet, and yes it is brand spanking new, sat down and gave it a good cleaning last night to get all that cosmoline like crap out...

9. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Have not shot it yet, and yes it is brand spanking new, sat down and gave it a good cleaning last night to get all that cosmoline like crap out...oh and TXSUT, if you can find the ammo I will let you give her a run next tuesday...

10. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Did you buy that from the cop shop to? Have fun at the range and let us no how she shoots.