• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    So I broke down and bought an LCP today. 100 rounds of Gold Dot hollow point and 50 rounds of ball, out the door for $350.....

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Figure if I dont like it I am not going tobe out any money to sell it with the ammo...

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Decent Price, but I got rid of my Ruger LCP after I shot it. I didn't like the long trigger pull and it always seemed to jump out of my hand.

DId you replace it with another true pocket pistol? I have been back and forth on the LCP after the recall and hearing of other breakages...but I still really want to get something that I can slip in any pants pocket, so I may just get one afterall.

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    I carry an LCP daily with Hornady Critical Defense. It is a post recall and have fed it about 350 rounds of mixed ammo without a singl malfunction. I also carry a Glock 30 when the situation and weather warrants it, but the LCP in a DeSantis pocket holster is always with me. Also have a Crimson Trace on it.

And yes, it will bite you without a FIRM grip. I perfer the mags with the extension, Ruger factory.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Have not shot it yet, and yes it is brand spanking new, sat down and gave it a good cleaning last night to get all that cosmoline like crap out...

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Have not shot it yet, and yes it is brand spanking new, sat down and gave it a good cleaning last night to get all that cosmoline like crap out...oh and TXSUT, if you can find the ammo I will let you give her a run next tuesday...

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Did you buy that from the cop shop to? Have fun at the range and let us no how she shoots.

Top Bottom