• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    So I broke down and bought an LCP today. 100 rounds of Gold Dot hollow point and 50 rounds of ball, out the door for $350.....
    Guns International

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Decent Price, but I got rid of my Ruger LCP after I shot it. I didn't like the long trigger pull and it always seemed to jump out of my hand.

DId you replace it with another true pocket pistol? I have been back and forth on the LCP after the recall and hearing of other breakages...but I still really want to get something that I can slip in any pants pocket, so I may just get one afterall.

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    I carry an LCP daily with Hornady Critical Defense. It is a post recall and have fed it about 350 rounds of mixed ammo without a singl malfunction. I also carry a Glock 30 when the situation and weather warrants it, but the LCP in a DeSantis pocket holster is always with me. Also have a Crimson Trace on it.

And yes, it will bite you without a FIRM grip. I perfer the mags with the extension, Ruger factory.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Have not shot it yet, and yes it is brand spanking new, sat down and gave it a good cleaning last night to get all that cosmoline like crap out...

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Have not shot it yet, and yes it is brand spanking new, sat down and gave it a good cleaning last night to get all that cosmoline like crap out...oh and TXSUT, if you can find the ammo I will let you give her a run next tuesday...

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Why is The aluminum baned from the indoor range, because of its tendency to split the side casing?

Spent brass that is not claimed by the shooter is collected by the range and sold, and it's too much of a hassle to separate the aluminum from the brass.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Spent brass that is not claimed by the shooter is collected by the range and sold, and it's too much of a hassle to separate the aluminum from the brass.

Then I take it is not sold by "caliber", but by weight or something??

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Then I take it is not sold by "caliber", but by weight or something??

Yes, that was my understanding...by weight. I also have had indoor range operators tell me that because the CCI alum stuff is so dirty, it plays hell with their air filtration systems.

Top Bottom