• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Sure did, I am not walking into GT again for a while... WAY to easy to spend money there. Thank God I live in Houston.
    Yeah I walked in that place on pay day 2 weeks ago There was enough in the checking account for the xd and I had to fight it. I just kept telling my self that rent was due, water and car payment and that if I din't pay these cuz I bought the gun. My car payment would turn into my house payment.

Seabear1500

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Corpus Christi
    So I broke down and bought an LCP today. 100 rounds of Gold Dot hollow point and 50 rounds of ball, out the door for $350.....

Heck of a deal, You'll either love it or hate it. I love mine. Had a Kel-Tec first and was drooling for the LCP. I think either one is good. Never had a problem with either. I carry the LCP EVERY day unless I am carrying the .45 or .357. It's just too easy to slide it in my pocket with my customized pocket holster. They take some getting used to, but they are definately the best at their intended use. "Pocket pistol"

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    It's no dirtier than WWB and others. The worst is Monarch...

It has always been my personal experience that the CCI aluminum ammo is significantly dirtier than WWB and Monarch brass, judging by the amount of residue left on my handguns. Given that you used the word "toxic," maybe you have access to more "scientific" data than I do.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Willing to betyou can get every bit of that back... Sorry, had an offer and had to let it go due to the fact that I didn't really care for it and needed the cash for a smoking deal I got on a Kahr PM9....

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    :mad: Then you owe me $91.89 for the three rounds of .380 I bought off of TXGunTrader last night JUST to try in your LCP!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

I sure hope you mean 3 boxes.......

Don't worry, we all know you are eventually going to buy at least one .380 in the near future....;)

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I sure hope you mean 3 boxes.......

I meant three rounds, and it was a joke. There is no way I would hold DirtyD responsible, and I would have thought that everyone would recognize that and see the joke. Maybe it's too early in the morning for y'all?

I was unable to locate any .380 ammo without any undue inconvenience anyway.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Yeah, I have been up since three this morning and am using my black berry, I felt bad because I thought I read three BOXES......

Top Bottom