• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    To put it simply, don't waste your time with this movie. It was pure and utter trash. Not only did the movie suck, but it was annoyingly negative. The movie turned out to be one of those typical liberal sob stories that seeks to point out only the negative aspects of human beings. They really tried hard with this one to point out that human beings are ultimately nothing except depraved animals. There were also some rather disturbing scenes in this movie, that I'm sure most of you would rather not see. Never mind all of the good that humans can also be capable of. :rolleyes: People like this that actually enjoy pointing out just what animals some of us can become, I personally think they are sadists, masochists, and pessimists. I am sick and tired of this pessimistic view of humanity, and frankly I think these types of people are full of sh*t. Don't waste your time with this movie. When it comes to cinema, I have seen nearly every movie you can possibly imagine (thousands). This is one of the few that I have been so disgusted with I actually got up and walked out of the theater from it. ;)
    DK Firearms

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Thanks for saving me money.I wanted to see it but your review changed my mind.

Top Bottom