• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Welcome to TX. While this is the old south, I was told when I moved that Houston's the new San Francisco; which proved to be the case as I was fired and thrown out of my church here on the north side because I'm too old, white and "phobic". Exxon is just around the corner from me so it's "Betoville" for sure. CRT runs rampant across the state and half again as many people were shot in Houston last weekend than in Buffalo, but that's routine so never a mention outside local media. Still, it's better than DC where I fled from back in 07. Watch your back... and your front and your bottom too... Be well. GBA&T.
    Texas SOT

RankAmateur

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2022
    New Braunfels
    Welcome to TX. While this is the old south, I was told when I moved that Houston's the new San Francisco; which proved to be the case as I was fired and thrown out of my church here on the north side because I'm too old, white and "phobic". Exxon is just around the corner from me so it's "Betoville" for sure. CRT runs rampant across the state and half again as many people were shot in Houston last weekend than in Buffalo, but that's routine so never a mention outside local media. Still, it's better than DC where I fled from back in 07. Watch your back... and your front and your bottom too... Be well. GBA&T.
    Sorry to hear about your age/shade/psychological challenges (grin) and the problems they've presented you (kidding of course). I have heard similar things about several cities in TX and across the country. Seems that most big cities are suffering the nutbag plague, so one goal of ours is the stay the "heck" out of big cities. To be fair, I've lived in LA, San Francisco, and Boston, so I think I've observed/experienced this insanity in it's most refined forms. Thankfully, we've managed to escape each time, bringing us to retirement (where I can finally decide where I want to live). Given my history, it would surprise me if what I saw in TX cities was on par with daily life in the SF Bay Area, so I guess I'm on my way up no matter what! :cool:

Last edited:

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Main thing to remember/know about Texas is..................

280696801_2909562949284331_368269589332827434_n.jpg

Top Bottom