• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    im moving to frisco and was wondering if anyone knew if the police department up there sign nfa forms? its either collin or denton counties.
    Capitol Armory ad

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Ok I'm actually moving to the little elm area so if Denton county sheriff signs off I should be good. I'm moving out of Dallas and a CLEO that signs off on nfa forms is one of the deciding factors for me.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    sweet because i really want to build some sbr's and sbs's and you cant get any nfa forms signed in dallas county.

David

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    North Texas
    There's a few District Judges in Dallas who will sign, but like most Judges you need a way to get in some form of direct contact with them.

If moving becomes a hassle, there's always the trust route. That means, no CLEO sign off, no fingerprints, and no photos.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    DAMN! I had posted a smart ass reply, but it went to the moderator queue.

I wonder if it will go up there. Technically I'm exercising my 1st amendment rights, on a publically owned website. I don't think they can legally withhold my response.

Oh well... I basically said this:

"Or you can just create a trust and avoid from having local politicans withhold your 2nd amendment right to own the belt-fed machine gun of your choice.

Thanks Mr. Renshaw for protecting us from the evil machine gun owners. The decision not to sign off is an excellent political move, bravo".

That's not verbatim, but it's close.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    To be honest I have no interest in owning any automatic weapons at all it just seems like a waste of ammo to me although extremely fun and amusing, I do miss my m4 from when I was in the service.

I've thought about going the trust route but I don't fully understand the way a nfa specific trust works it seems like there is to many ways a transfer could go wrong. But I'm always open to anything.

pheet17

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Baytown, Texas
    To be honest I have no interest in owning any automatic weapons at all it just seems like a waste of ammo to me although extremely fun and amusing, I do miss my m4 from when I was in the service.

I've thought about going the trust route but I don't fully understand the way a nfa specific trust works it seems like there is to many ways a transfer could go wrong. But I'm always open to anything.

If you have questions or don't understand all you have to do is find someone to ask. Don't let a misconception or false understanding stop you from exercising your rights.

Top Bottom