• ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    image.jpeg
    My wife saw one of these the other day too.
    Military Camp

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Wait until he ask about the public land to shoot or hunt on! Lack of unions & the lack of everything being taxed all to hell might be a bit of culture shock too!
    What do you mean? Texas is made up of a lot of land.

I'm pretty sure everything is taxed all to hell. No state income tax but man these property taxes. I'm getting hit twice this year, county and ISD just increased.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    What do you mean? Texas is made up of a lot of land.

I'm pretty sure everything is taxed all to hell. No state income tax but man these property taxes. I'm getting hit twice this year, county and ISD just increased.
    Public land .vs private land big difference. I take my property taxes over having everything taxed heavily, with increases every year.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Property taxes are getting ridiculous.

Amen to that!

All due to the government (various taxing authorities) not “living” within their budgets. And every year, wanting to ‘grow more’ and more.

If I ran my family household budget like many of the ISDs do, I’d be bankrupt in sight of two years.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    In all seriousness, We have too many people coming to Texas from California, Illinois, New York, and a couple other places who bring their "liberal progressive left wing practices and ideas with them. Texas will soon be another liberal blue state being run into financial ruin by those people. When you come here, please support personal freedoms, less government, hard core constitutional beliefs. It takes two such people to counter the leftists from those states at the polls.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    In all seriousness, We have too many people coming to Texas from California, Illinois, New York, and a couple other places who bring their "liberal progressive left wing practices and ideas with them. Texas will soon be another liberal blue state being run into financial ruin by those people. When you come here, please support personal freedoms, less government, hard core constitutional beliefs. It takes two such people to counter the leftists from those states at the polls.
    Yeah sir! All the major cities who control most of the vote.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    You aren't allowed to bring your pistols here unless you buy a threaded barrel and silencer for them first. :twin:

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    hi to all, i'm a new member here and need your advice, my family will migrate to texas next week, i have two hand gun that i want to bring but not sure if its possible, can i bring my gun with me from illinois to texas with no problem? i am a FOID card holder here, thanks a lot..

Yes. Texas is a free country.

Also, please remember, #dontillinoismyTexas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    And alligators! And my ex-wife!
    YEA and MY X wife is still in the state, you want to avoid her for sure.

She did get me out of a speeding ticket while back. I was running 75 in a 60 mph zone, TDPS pulled me over and walked up and said, driving kinda fast you trying to get somewhere. I just looked at and said: 'well my x wife ran off with at TDPS patrolman and I thought you were him, trying to bring her back. He looked at me and started laughing and said, 'so your the guy', we both laughed and he said slow it down ok? Thank you I will and have a nice day...

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I was born and raised in Chicago and ultimately ended up on the Texas Gulf Coast. I never regretted that move!

Bring your guns and buy some more when you get here. We love the Second Amendment in Texas!

Park any Liberal views at the Texas border. They will not be appreciated here! That being said........Welcome!

Flash

Top Bottom