• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    If you cannot find one you could order one online.I saw some at Budsgunshop.com.You would need to pay for the gun,no tax,and the shipping to a local FFL and pay a transfer fee of $20 to $50.I have done this many times as a lot of the stores do not carry what I want plus I save money by ordering online because if the gun seller is out of state you do not have to pay taxes.:D

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    Buds did have the MP 9 Pro listed a while back but have since removed them from their product list. They were $599.00 delivered + FFL fees. I check them out often. I've seen quite a few people, primarily from the north east, who have been able to locate them at their local dealers but they don't seem to have worked their way to Texas yet. I've bought four pistols from the Bullet Trap in Plano but they don't know when they will be able to get one in.
    It wil probably be like when I was waiting to buy my MP 9 compact. Couldn't find them anywhere and then, all of a sudden they were everywhere.
    Patience, Damn it, Patience!!!! :eek:

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Have you been to Bachmanns Pawn on Northwest Highway?I used to get my stuff there when I lived in Dallas.

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    Have you been to Bachmanns Pawn on Northwest Highway?I used to get my stuff there when I lived in Dallas.
    Well I just called Bachman Pawn and they have never heard of the MP 9 Pro. I'm thinking seroiusly about buying a Springfield 1911 in 9mm and giving up up the Pro.:p

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    Picking Up My New MP 9 Pro Today!!!!!!

The Bullet trap called me last night with good news. They have a MP 9Pro in and they are holding it for me. I'll do a light cleaning and put a few hundred rounds down range to see how it runs.
    I'm very excited! I haven't bought a new gun in almost a year.

Top Bottom