WTB MP5 Stock [San Antonio]

pipe dreams

TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oct 26, 2017
South TX
I'm looking to purchase a stock for the MP5 H&K retractable A3 type stock. Any other MP5 parts I may also be interested in. I'm located in San Antonio. Please let me know what you have.
Thanks

dermunkee

Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mar 28, 2016
Katy, TX
I posted the same thing a few months back and had no bites. I did not find any for sale through the usual used places, like gunbroker or armslist, soI bought one of the few remaining ATI ones from HKParts. The pin holes do not align perfectly and required filing. There was also a few rust spots that required scrubbing and a quick coat of BBQ paint. I'm not trying to sell mine, just letting you know where I ended up on my journey.

pipe dreams

TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oct 26, 2017
South TX
I am wanting one to use my Gearhead Tailhook mod1 brace with. I hate to modify a perfectly good stock. I did find this complete stock/brace made by Safety Harbor Firearms, KES. They only have it for the MP5K but are making one for the MP5RS. I have an RS so I may just wait it out. These look very nice! Price is right at $279.

Attachments

IXLR8

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
May 19, 2009
Republic of Texas
I bought the ATI F style retractable stock, and found the holes misaligned on mine. Mounted on another weapon it worked fine. Like new.
PM me if you are interested.

pipe dreams

TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oct 26, 2017
South TX
though it is not as sexy as the HK stock, and it is polymer, it is a very good stock at a reasonable price. There is not any fit issues.
I have an FAB defense stock for an AK47 and it's quality! So I'm sure these are good to go.
I'm looking for the collapsible stock as it will be modified to install the Tailhhook mod 1.

Attachments

pipe dreams

TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oct 26, 2017
South TX
PM sent

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers