• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I got banned from TGT once. Right along with all of the moderators. Anyone remember that Anonymous BS? If I EVER meet someone who admits he hacks and vandalizes webpages for fun I swear I'm going to break every one of his fingers backwards as soon as I get a good chance.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Might want to turn on threads ...

"I see" said the ........... aww never mind ;)

I can envision deploying your tricky little ways in the future :p

Last edited:

NOLA Jack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    i-came-thumb.jpg

Last edited:

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Lol. I've been banned twice. One I guess I deserved the other not so much. Funny thing is I get along fine with both guys I had words with and got banned. I kinda like the forum better now. The mods now allow banter. All the guys who left during the ownership change are missing out. I am especially happy to discuss politics on here again. I could give a shit about offending the.one or two pinko bed wetters.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Lol. I've been banned twice. One I guess I deserved the other not so much. Funny thing is I get along fine with both guys I had words with and got banned. I kinda like the forum better now. The mods now allow banter. All the guys who left during the ownership change are missing out. I am especially happy to discuss politics on here again. I could give a shit about offending the.one or two pinko bed wetters.

As for this thread; damn I always miss the good stuff!

I hopped on the ban wagon once myself a couple years ago. Zembonez was in a rare mood one day and caught me arguing with an idiot. Idiot got permabanned, I got a 3 day vacation.

It happens.

Some of you guys mentioned some previously banned members they kinda miss and I have to say West Texas was entertaining and actually added something to the forum until he went off his meds. Bagged02 was just an ass.

Side note: one previously banned member who was banned for pissing everyone off and arguing with everyone over nothing who everyone pretty much hated has been back under a different user name for about a year now and now he's the opposite; well liked and accepted even by those who absolutely hated him under his banned name.
    He and I talked about it off line after his ban and he told me he was new to participating on a forum but had read a lot and saw that people argue a lot and get accepted that way (just assuming he had been reading ARF). It didn't work out for him here so he changed his MO and interacts with everyone here on an almost daily basis with no one being the wiser.

I guess my point is that not every dumbass is a troll; sometimes they're just a dumbass. Sometimes they learn from their ban while others (Bagged02) just take dumbassery to a whole new level (Bagged03).

Top Bottom