• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    As I've said, I normally don't encourage criticizing trolls as it only encourages them by feeding their masochistic needs. But MPA1988 is gone for good and I'm betting some people still have a few things to say about him they'd like to get off their chests. So that's what this thread is for. My thoughts:

I would rather train with James Yeager for a year than MPA for a day.

Even for California it's shocking someone like him would ever be given a badge, let alone keep it for any substantial amount of time. This assumes he wasn't lying (I'm unconvinced).

He was the LEO version of Gunkid.

He is a disgrace to every uniform he ever wore (this is assuming he never wore Nazi regalia).

He was an excellent example of how someone with extreme mental issues such as denial, lack of cognitive dissonance, and superiority complexes can nevertheless function in society.

He's a perfect example of how full of shit the gun training industry can get.

I'm glad he's gone; it's bad for the board to have newbies, lurkers, and occasional users see someone like him not get banned and assume his behavior is normal or condoned. I still suspect him of being one of those NSA agent provocateurs who get paid to troll websites all day. I wonder where he's going to troll next.

At any rate, I hope he enjoys being right about absolutely everything all by himself. Lesser men would pity him for his self-isolating deluded behavior.
    Hurley's Gold

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    lol... Seems he really had an impact on you, London. You might miss him.

Why was he banned anyways?
    He plagiarized and was turned out almost immediately by Clarke with an assist from Younggun.

Should be either an award or reward. ;)

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    I feel partly responsible. Not really of course.

It was my thread about warrantless no knock searches that really set him off and brought our his true nature.

What a self centered blow hard POS.

Sent from an undisclosed location.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    He plagiarized and was turned out almost immediately by Clarke with an assist from Younggun.
    Figures... He threw the phrase "group think" around like beads at Mardi Gras, but obviously suffered from it himself.

Fun fact... I just noticed Mardi Gras is not in Chrome's spell checker. That's a damn shame.

Hmmmm .....Trolls don't give up that easy.
    My theory is that he was TXI's troll account

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Figures... He threw the phrase "group think" around like beads at Mardi Gras, but obviously suffered from it himself.

"Militia group think" was the term.....he never would define it.

His arrogance was his down fall.....No one is perfect and all knowing...no matter how much they claim otherwise...

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    odetojoy1.gif

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    He seemed like he did know a little, but his attitude was a bit much and his ego got in the way of being a knowledgeable source of info.
    If he was telling the truth about everything and didn't fall into arguing over dumb shit - he would've been an ok poster. Just too much ego.

Guys- if you know your shit, you've got a long background of using firearms on a daily basis, and you post, I'm gonna read it and ask questions. Me- no cred. I was in 4-H shooting sports, grew up on a ranch loving to shoot my dads 1200 Winchester and my great grandpas Remington 22. I've shot a lot of stuff, but I don't cc, I've never used a gun for self defense and I hope I never have too.
    The best pistol shooter I know is my dad. I've been spotlighting skunks and possums and had to reload and witnessed him offing varmints one handed with his s&w .357 from the 70s while driving and not stopping. He kicks my ass at the range.

My take- this thread saddens me. I just wish he ended up more humble.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    He seemed like he did know a little, but his attitude was a bit much and his ego got in the way of being a knowledgeable source of info.
    If he was telling the truth about everything and didn't fall into arguing over dumb shit - he would've been an ok poster. Just too much ego.

Guys- if you know your shit, you've got a long background of using firearms on a daily basis, and you post, I'm gonna read it and ask questions. Me- no cred. I was in 4-H shooting sports, grew up on a ranch loving to shoot my dads 1200 Winchester and my great grandpas Remington 22. I've shot a lot of stuff, but I don't cc, I've never used a gun for self defense and I hope I never have too.
    The best pistol shooter I know is my dad. I've been spotlighting skunks and possums and had to reload and witnessed him offing varmints one handed with his s&w .357 from the 70s while driving and not stopping. He kicks my ass at the range.

My take- this thread saddens me. I just wish he ended up more humble.

Ain't no one judging you and asking for your credentials. Don't worry about it. We're all friends here, except for MPA

Top Bottom