Military Camp

MSNBC attacks Peter Schiff I wonder why their ratings are in the dump?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Schift was set up to fail here.
    NSNBC had no intention of debating only brow beating and discrediting Schift.
    Same ol, same opl from the same ol MSNBC:banghead::banghead::banghead:

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    MESSNBC, that bastion of righteousness, that gives us Puke Olberman, "Trickle down my leg" Matthews, the guy/gal Maddow, Big Dead Schultz, and many, many more "winners".

They live to ream out republicans. If George W. Bush could have somehow stayed in office they would be dancing a jig. They whipped up on him so bad that they got watchers tune in just to see what they would dream up next.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    When it became obvious that this assclown wasn't going to let Schiff speak and wanted to lecture him instead of interviewing him, Schiff should have just walked out. During his campaign, he could then use clips from this "interview" to let the voters see for themselves the bullying tactics used by the left when they aren't getting what they want. I couldn't watch it all - my breakfast was good and I wanted it to stay put.

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    When it became obvious that this assclown wasn't going to let Schiff speak and wanted to lecture him instead of interviewing him, Schiff should have just walked out. During his campaign, he could then use clips from this "interview" to let the voters see for themselves the bullying tactics used by the left when they aren't getting what they want. I couldn't watch it all - my breakfast was good and I wanted it to stay put.

I was thinking soccer kick to the head would have been appropriate, your idea was probably better only it wouldn't have made it on TV they would have scraped the whole interview. Obviously handling yourself with class doesn't work?

Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    Here you go if your interested. A political newcomer, Schiff is right on "Friend of Angelo" Chris Dodd (all my contributions come from out of state).

Odds are that Schiff gives him a real run for his money, maybe even pull out a win...

Remember Rand Paul, running in KY. Just what Obama needs, two Republican/Libertarian Senators elected to what they thought were a safe seat and a likely conversion.

[url]http://www.schiffforsenate.com/[/URL]

Jeff B.

Top Bottom