MSNBC attacks Peter Schiff I wonder why their ratings are in the dump?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by texas1willy2, Aug 13, 2009.

1. texas1willy2

texas1willy2 Active Member

Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
  2. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Schift was set up to fail here.
    NSNBC had no intention of debating only brow beating and discrediting Schift.
    Same ol, same opl from the same ol MSNBC:banghead::banghead::banghead:

3. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Wow... I'd have hit him.

4. texas1willy2

Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    I almost get the impression thats what he was trying to make him do. I think they know Dodd is going to loose and their trying to level the field.

5. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Lawrence O'Donnell has always been a grade "A" *******. There is nothing about this man that is worth knowing.

6. SiscoKid

SiscoKid Active Member

Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    MESSNBC, that bastion of righteousness, that gives us Puke Olberman, "Trickle down my leg" Matthews, the guy/gal Maddow, Big Dead Schultz, and many, many more "winners".

They live to ream out republicans. If George W. Bush could have somehow stayed in office they would be dancing a jig. They whipped up on him so bad that they got watchers tune in just to see what they would dream up next.

7. Greg_TX

Greg_TX Well-Known

Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    When it became obvious that this assclown wasn't going to let Schiff speak and wanted to lecture him instead of interviewing him, Schiff should have just walked out. During his campaign, he could then use clips from this "interview" to let the voters see for themselves the bullying tactics used by the left when they aren't getting what they want. I couldn't watch it all - my breakfast was good and I wanted it to stay put.

8. texas1willy2

Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    I was thinking soccer kick to the head would have been appropriate, your idea was probably better only it wouldn't have made it on TV they would have scraped the whole interview. Obviously handling yourself with class doesn't work?

9. cbigclarke

cbigclarke TGT Addict

Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    your right.. i couldnt watch it. i was starting to get very angry...very angry...very

10. Jeff B

Jeff B Active Member

May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    Here you go if your interested. A political newcomer, Schiff is right on "Friend of Angelo" Chris Dodd (all my contributions come from out of state).

Odds are that Schiff gives him a real run for his money, maybe even pull out a win...

Remember Rand Paul, running in KY. Just what Obama needs, two Republican/Libertarian Senators elected to what they thought were a safe seat and a likely conversion.

http://www.schiffforsenate.com/

Jeff B.