• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thorkyl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    Will NBC be surprised??*

Here's your chance to let the media know where the people stand on our faith in God, as a nation..

NBC is presently taking a poll on "In God We Trust" to stay on our American currency.

Please send this to every Christian you know so they can vote on this important subject.

Please do it right away, before NBC takes this off their web page. Poll is still open so you can vote:

[url]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/[/URL]
    Lynx Defense

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I think they run a daily poll. I remember them not hanging around for very long.

I'm not very religious, but I don't really see the harm in putting "In God we trust" on our money. It's not like you are really indoctrinating anyone, it's just a phrase. Personally I think we should seek to empower the dollar rather than looking for ways to waste more tax payer money and congressional time. There are FAR bigger fish to fry.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    The far left works hard to create a society without morals, values, standards and simple common sense, sad to say they have succeeded with parts of our population.

Rob1796

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Colleyville
    I voted no..

You have been watching too much True Blood my friend... :)

I've always tried to find a way to explain my exact feelings on Religion. Lafeyette's comment was spot on for me, so I stole it, lol. Slightly off topic, I love that show.

A while back Jesus and I agreed to see other people, but every now and then, we still talk. It just fits my thoughts.

Top Bottom