DK Firearms

Mueller is filing the first indictment to closed grand jury.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Today, 10:49 PM

He should have been fired a longtime ago I don't trust him. When all this crap about hillary and the Russians here comes Mueller to help them out. Probably out to hang Trump in some way or Manafort. They are in full save hillary and obama mode now and this will attempt to make everyone to forget about uranium, voter fraud, collusion between the dems and Russia, sex scandals etc. and put the focus back on the Pres.

http://www.newsmax.com/?ns_mail_uid=...r=010104dkimmo

https://news.grabien.com/story-gergen-it-certainly-looks-damn-about-break-trump-administrat
    Lynx Defense

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Given that many of Trump's "crazy conspiracy" tweets are actually looking to be true based on the news from last week, what are the chances that the charge is related to DNC shenanigans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Given that many of Trump's "crazy conspiracy" tweets are actually looking to be true based on the news from last week, what are the chances that the charge is related to DNC shenanigans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zero. It will be some patsy that will be quickly forgotten and the swamp will move on.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Some low-level Trump team member will be indicted for something minor to give the "news" something to talk about besides the dossier and uranium one.

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    Could be someone the Clinton election team, DNC or Fusion based on the breaking news this past week. But I'm thinking either Manafort, Flynn or Don Jr as a way to gain leverage over Trump.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    It's all about controlling the narrative. Why else leak that there will be an indictment? That'll keep the Sunday shows busy and keep them from talking about the dem scandal.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Grand Juries indict, no one files an indictment with them. And all GJ are closed.

txinvestigator,

This GJ was leakier than my old rotten wood skiff. = The information "leaked to" the NY SLIMES in less than an hour.

Would you care to guess who the "leak" came from??
    ("Can you say MUELLER, children?")

yours, satx

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    txinvestigator,

This GJ was leakier than my old rotten wood skiff. = The information "leaked to" the NY SLIMES in less than an hour.

yours, satx

Are you referring to your pecker? I don't want to talk about your leaky pecker.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    txinvestigator,

I note that you were either unwilling and/or (perhaps) unable to DENY that the MUELLER investigation is a wasteful/worthless WITCH HUNT & that someone in that group of DIMocRATS leaked the grand jury information to THE NY SLIMES, in violation of the laws relative to GJ secrecy.

So instead of admitting the TRUTH about this FRAUD/WASTE/ABUSE of taxpayers, you chose to make a vulgar/pointless/STUPID comment, that made you appear to be a MORON.

It's time for all of the USA to understand that there was NO collusion between the Trump campaign & that the HRC campaign & the DIMocRATS simply LIED about this "important issue"

yours, satx

Last edited:

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    txinvestigator,

yours, satx

The GJ, Justice Dept. or the Court. Anybody's guess.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    ed308,

I'd bet, based solely on "my cop's nose", everything that I have in the bank that it was either Mueller or one of his DIMocRATS. = There is NOTHING even vaguely "non-partisan" about anyone on Mueller's team.
    (According to an investigative reporter's background checks, ALL of the people that Mueller hired are 100% LIBERAL/"progressive" DIMocRATS & DONORS to the DNC/DNCC.)

yours, satx

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Meh, Manafort likely not getting anything he doesn't deserve.

As of now, there's not really anything connected to Trump and likely won't be. I believe Ben Shapiro nails it when he says Trump should just let the investigation run its course and come up dry. Manafort is part of the swamp Trump said he was going to drain, so let it drain.

Of course liberals will spend the next month claiming it's all proof of Russian collusion but as of now there is no connection and likely will not be. Let it runs its course, maybe some more dirt on the clintons will come out of it.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I believe Ben Shapiro nails it when he says Trump should just let the investigation run its course and come up dry.

Pretty well convinced that is why Trump allowed this to proceed ...
    Be hard to argue an influenced result if done by the opposition and they strike out.
    Then again ... in an Orwellian world where "opposition + research" = make + shit + up

Top Bottom