Murder Rates: Why Comparing The United States Only To Other Developed Countries Is De

Discussion in 'Activism' started by darrenlobo, Jul 9, 2015.

1. texas skeeter

texas skeeter TGT Addict

And "Whom" runs these 4 cities again? Oh that's right LIBTARDS!! :roflfunny:

2. satx78247

satx78247 TGT Addict

Jun 23, 2014
    texas skeeter,

And then there was the District of Columbia's "Mayor for life", Marion Barry, who once bragged (4X in the same speech, believe it or not!!!) about how PROUD that he was that DC had "many school-FREE drug-zones".
    (Btw, Barry later went to the federal pen for consuming cocaine.)

yours, satx

3. texas skeeter

texas skeeter TGT Addict

I remember!! Mayor Marion Krack Smoking Barry wasn't it? LOL

4. satx78247

satx78247 TGT Addict

Jun 23, 2014
    texas skeeter,

YEP. = Barry was once known as, "Our crack-smokin' Hiz Honor", when I lived in Southwest DC.
    (Fyi, I was present when he made his notorious "school-FREE drug zone" speech.)

yours, satx

5. XinTX

XinTX Well-Known

Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Three such zones come immediately to mind. Congress, Senate, and White House. Add in State Department, HHS, IRS, etc. and the number is staggering. What was it Liddy Dole said of DC, "It's too small to be a state and too big to be an insane asylum."

6. shortround

shortround TGT Addict

Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    As only Bill Whittle could say:

Be well.

7. needtosell

needtosell New Member

Oct 23, 2016
    it is not deceitful, it's stupid! being a Canadian living in America I can tell Canadian citizens are not nearly as educated about gun ownership as your average American, the average Canadian does not own guns like Americans and yet look up the murder rate in Canada, gun deaths are seven times in America what they are to Canadian 2015 alone, unfortunately that does not tell the whole story.
    disparity in population, laws, etc., have a massive baring on these stats! with all this said Canadian gun laws are still better than the UK., that place is hilarious!

8. needtosell

needtosell New Member

Oct 23, 2016
    also keep in mind, developing countries that are used in comparison gun-related murder stats are not world powers like the U.S.
    to me comparing countries for any reason is senseless! Im grateful to be able to protect myself, especially in Texas!

here is stupid law protecting yourself in Canada, someone breaks into your homestead in Canada, you are able to use equal force that the perp uses on you first????? hummmmmm!!!!! hold on THIS IS A WAIT AND SEE TYPE DEAL!LOL! so you are laying there wounded by a gun shot, then it's time to shoot back? LOL! be glad you get to own a gun as easily as you do in America!

9. karlac

karlac TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Aug 21, 2013
    WestU, TX
    No correlation between tough anti-gun laws and intentional homicide rates can be shown without manipulating the data.
    It's a no brainer to show a correlation between urban poverty and intentional homicide rates.
    The liberal mind knows it, just won't accept it because it fits neither their narrative, nor their agenda.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  10. rushthezeppelin

rushthezeppelin TGT Addict

Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    It's much more than just the anti-gun laws too. It's the whole inner city gang culture that perpetuates itself through government largess that is always there to fix any mistake that isn't a strictly legal one. I think first and foremost it about the single motherhood epidemic in these areas especially.