Music for the ages

cowboy45

May 1, 2008
mexia texas
I will try to be gentle with this. To those of you born before lets say 1970, what is your favorite band, song, etc

I will start off with Eagles ,ZZ top. Later apprecitacte good country and blue grass.
Its a different take on what is your favorite handgun of the early years.HAHA
Any takers.

dee

Well-Known
Nov 22, 2008
Red River Way
Not old enough to be around when they came around but love The beach boys fav song by them is Little Deuce Coupe.Also like Asleep At The Wheel's Hot Rod Lincoln.

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
I find myself listening to Robin Trower and Pete Townsend when I'm not listening to talk radio. My YouTube playlists and Ipod Shuffle (I love that thing) are pretty varied and pretty much all 60's and 70's.

dbgun

TGT Addict
Mar 17, 2008
Houston, TX.
Beatles, ZZ Top, Aerosmith, Grandfunk Rail road. Favorite song....too many to pick but i really liked, Time in a bottle(Jim Croce) & We're an American Band(Grandfunk RR), Smoke on the Water (Deep Purple).

cowboy45

May 1, 2008
mexia texas
My little deuce coupe dada you dont know what I got. Grand Funk Railroad, the siver album, Epluribus Funk,outstanding. How about Crosby,Stills,Nash and Young the black one Deja Vue?

dee

Well-Known
Nov 22, 2008
Red River Way
Forgot about AC/DC it reminds me of high school. My senior year of football we wore all black uniforms with orange letters for home games and ran out to Back in Black.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
Jan 21, 2009
San Antonio
M.Sage asked me to enter ABBA for him.
Only because I'm not an old coot and needed you to post it for me. I was born (a while) after 1970, thanks.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members