• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    I will try to be gentle with this. To those of you born before lets say 1970, what is your favorite band, song, etc

I will start off with Eagles ,ZZ top. Later apprecitacte good country and blue grass.
    Its a different take on what is your favorite handgun of the early years.HAHA
    Any takers.
    Target Sports

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Not old enough to be around when they came around but love The beach boys fav song by them is Little Deuce Coupe.Also like Asleep At The Wheel's Hot Rod Lincoln.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I find myself listening to Robin Trower and Pete Townsend when I'm not listening to talk radio. My YouTube playlists and Ipod Shuffle (I love that thing) are pretty varied and pretty much all 60's and 70's.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Beatles, ZZ Top, Aerosmith, Grandfunk Rail road. Favorite song....too many to pick but i really liked, Time in a bottle(Jim Croce) & We're an American Band(Grandfunk RR), Smoke on the Water (Deep Purple).

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    My little deuce coupe dada you dont know what I got. Grand Funk Railroad, the siver album, Epluribus Funk,outstanding. How about Crosby,Stills,Nash and Young the black one Deja Vue?

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Forgot about AC/DC it reminds me of high school. My senior year of football we wore all black uniforms with orange letters for home games and ran out to Back in Black.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    The list is long, but some of my favorites are, Eagles, Bad Company, ZZ, The Doobie Brothers, Lynard Skynard, Eric Clapton, Molly Hatchet, the Celtic Women.....Yeah...I said The Celtic Women...lol, Other than Rap, I am all over the place with my taste in music.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I find myself listening to Robin Trower and Pete Townsend when I'm not listening to talk radio. My YouTube playlists and Ipod Shuffle (I love that thing) are pretty varied and pretty much all 60's and 70's.

I seen Robin Trower in a small venue/bar back early 80's. One of the best shows I'd even seen. Still to this day About to Begin gives me goose pimples every time I hear it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom