• deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

True story alert.

In the summer after 5th grade I spent my summer mostly at the Baylor U swimming pool. My parents worked there and I would ride to work with them so I could swim and shoot hoops.

My 5th grade year we had a smoking hot student teacher. I was smitten. As a kid I talked a lot. But when I saw her my mouth shut, and my pants got tight. That was something new for me.

One day at the pool I saw the student teacher. My heart raced, and I finally got up the courage to go say hello. She was friendly and chatted me up. At the close of the conversation she picked her magazine up to start reading again.

When she picked that magazine up it exposed her tiny white bikini bottom and the dense undergrowth of pubic hairs running in every direction. A swirl up a couple inches, and down each leg about the same.

It was the 70’s and I would come to understand grooming issues were common. But I had never seen such a sight at that tender age. It scared the living crap out of me. And I found myself looking at the other college girls to see if they had it too. Turned a corner in my mind that summer.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom