• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Some of this music is so old school! Reminds me of listening to many of these at some pretty wild pasture parties, with a huge bonfire, keg beer and old school hot rods and stereo systems!

I remember one I had down here at the farm once many, many years ago. I think that one was three kegger party! There was probably over 100 people here for that one. For the bonfire, I used the tractor to push up a bunch of brush that needed burning. That thing was probably close to twenty feet tall before we lit it off. Lots of whiskey going around with the keg beer. Lots of good looking young girls showed up too! That party started about 8 pm, and went full tilt until about 4 am. Me and some of the hard core party people hung out until about 6 am.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring

ETA: It's weird but this song has been stuck in my head, so much so that I took to analyzing the lyrics. The entirety of the chorus lyrics can be summed up as just one short command: "F**k me hard, long and nasty." Period. That's it. Some low-resolution imagery is repetitively used but there's literally nothing more to the song. The few additional words about state of mind are completely disposable.

Such a catchy tune with such low-bar lyrics leaves me, shall I say, disappointed in myself for loving the song. It doesn't help that the original artist (not this group of college students) sings it with such conviction, either.

Today is going to be spent keeping cognitive dissonance at bay. I can just feel it. :(

Last edited:
    Top Bottom