• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Post up your rigs whatever they may be! Sorry about the crappy pic, but my phone was the only camera I had at the time.

For those of you who can't tell, it's a Spector Euro 4LX run through a Mesa/Boogie 400+ and Powerhouse 2x10 and 1x15. It's brutal!

Target Sports

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Gladewater, TX
    aweome rig man. Here are some pics of my Fam.

100_0654.jpg

100_0717-1.jpg

And here is a pic of the whole fam...
    100_0391.jpg

NS Design WAV4 electric upright bass, Taylor Baby Taylor Acoustic, Ibanez TR-505 Expressionist (w/reliced original finish), 1988 Warwick THumb NT4,

And in the back is my late 1960's Hammond H-262, and Leslie 723 rotating speaker cabinet.

Sadly, the small, Boss keyboard amp is my current amplification. i have the B2-R but no cab for it.

Porter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2008
    Houston
    No pics at the moment, I'll have to remedy that soon.

I've got a Schecter C1 Classic, Line6 SpiderIII HD150, and an el cheapo Crate stereo 4x12 cab.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    aweome rig man. Here are some pics of my Fam.

And here is a pic of the whole fam...
    100_0391.jpg

NS Design WAV4 electric upright bass, Taylor Baby Taylor Acoustic, Ibanez TR-505 Expressionist (w/reliced original finish), 1988 Warwick THumb NT4,

And in the back is my late 1960's Hammond H-262, and Leslie 723 rotating speaker cabinet.

Sadly, the small, Boss keyboard amp is my current amplification. i have the B2-R but no cab for it.

OOOOhhhhh...Love the NS and the Thumb!

I'm gassing for a Bergie NV610.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Gladewater, TX
    The NS is pretty cool but that Thumb, "Warren", is my dream bass. don't play it too much anymore becasue it is pretty heavy and my fiver fits best with the project i am playing with.

Those berg cabs are smooth. I am gassing for an Aguilar 1x12 and a tweeter less Aggie 1x12 for a highly portable and versitile rig.

brainiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    One of my guitars and all of my amps; the two amps on the right are for my harps:
    amps.jpg

Me blowing harp with a blues band I used to play with:
    rodentswallowing.jpg

My Rickenbacher lap steel:
    lapsteel.jpg

I recently purchased the orange Gretsch in the middle of the bottom row from a 4WD friend who owned all of these:
    FamilyPhoto4.jpg

brainiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    Brainiac...any idea what year the Ric lapsteel is? I was given one identical to it and an OLD Ric tube amp by my grandfather a while back.

Near as I can tell, it is a mid-60's model. It plays well, but the older ones with the strings that go through the body (as opposed to a tail piece like mine) are worth a lot more. Hang on to them for sure - the amps aren't great but are much more rare than the guitars these days.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Musicians

Nice guitars guys, I'm new here so I'm trying to make some pictures of my bass rig. Here's the description: Alembic Rogue QLSB5 5string with all the goodies, qulited maple top, abalone fret markers and red LEDS, Through a Alembic F-1X pre amp into a Carvin 1000 amp powering two Aguilar GS 112's. I bought in 98 from a freind who won it in a drawing for 2000.00. Retails for 8905.00. It has the sweetest sound I've ever heard. I'm using D'Addario XL 165 medium strings on it and the low B makes thunder. This guitar is a five string on a four string neck, and though it took a while to get used to the smaller string spacings it plays great.

Top Bottom